26 ' TWENTY - SIX '

Jemima allowed her fingers to run through her thick hair as she listened to the young woman on the podium continue to explain something she could barely understand. Earlier that week, a survey form had been sent to the MBBS group, and they were asked to rate some of their lecturers and how much they enjoyed their classes and understood whatever they taught. In one day, about five of their lecturers had been swapped out, and one of their new lecturers was the famous Professor Farida Lawal.

A twenty-seven-year-old professor surely wasn't one you saw every day. She was well-known not only for becoming a professor at such a young age but also for her extremely attractive fashion sense and attractive face. She connected well with her students, and she had two classes with them since the change of lecturers, and Jemima herself admitted that she was a better lecturer than the previous ones.

Despite the fact that she took the time to explain a lot of things and sent them a lot of material, there were some things she did not understand. Jemima shook her head as her gaze swept over her dress. Today, she was clad in a navy blue fitted gown with kissing pleats at the edges. She styled the gown with a vintage scarf and wore boots to match. Her long wig fell on her shoulders, and her makeup was light but effective in capturing everyone's attention in class and keeping one's gaze fixed on her.

If not for her slightly mature face and the fact that she was a well-known professor, if she changed outfits and sat down in between them, they would think she was also a student.

"Does she look that good?" Paul inquired, and Jemima turned to face him, their faces inches apart, a smile on her face.

"Do not tell me you are not tripping hard for her?" Jemima inquired, and Paul shrugged his shoulders while maintaining eye contact.

"She does look good. "I do not like older women," he replied, and Jemima covered her mouth, laughing quietly.

"That is so mean, Paul," Jemima said quietly, and Paul shrugged once more.

"I need to see her after class," Jemima explained as she pulled out a piece of chocolate and bit into it. She extended it towards Paul, who turned his head immediately.

"I wonder how your gums and teeth are still intact. You do not even go to the gym, but you consume a lot of sugar. How is this chocolate your favorite?" Paul inquired, and Jemim muttered something he could not understand because she had chocolate in her mouth.

"You are a medical student, Jemi," Paul pointed out, and the response he got was Jemima throwing fake kisses at him. An amused smile tugged at his lips, and he shook his head, returning to his note-taking.

"You will receive the study materials, YouTube links, and PDFs in your email following this class; please read them carefully. "Please make sure you prepare adequately for your tests, which begin next week," Farida said in the hall, her voice clear and distinct.

"Failing my test is the fastest way to get on my bad side," she added, proceeding to close her laptop and slip it into her laptop bag.

"Then, good day, class," she finished with a smile, turning and exiting the classroom.

Jemima flung her books into her bag and hurried after Farida. She had a few questions for her. She could hear Paul rushing after her.

"Professor Farida!" Paul yelled for Jemima, who was still eating the chocolate.

Farida turned, and the first thing she saw was a much younger girl with flawless and perfect skin, bright eyes, and a crop top that barely showed off her stomach because she was wearing a high waist skirt, but it exposed the waist beads that graced her perfect waist. Farida could swear that she had almost never seen a more perfect body. But something else had piqued her interest: the chocolate in her mouth, which was so familiar that it only took her a second to recall where she had seen it.