14 ' FOURTEEN '

"Hi guys; it's your girl Anna. It's been a while. I hope you guys didn't miss me that much" Jemima immediately fixed her AirPods trying to hear clearly whatever the girl in the video was trying to say.

"I'm sorry that I haven't made any posts since I resumed school and I didn't think I was going to in a while until I got numerous spam messages to a link of a post on my school forum. Nobody has to tell me that this post is trending. Someone took a picture of me getting down from a private car and made a post about me having a sugar Daddy" the girl in the video continued, she spoke with one of her slumped and the other hand doing something no one could see.

She looked way too relaxed for someone who had just been accused of having a Sugar Daddy. If the runouts went stronger and went viral; her career was somehow going to take a huge hit. So Jemimah had no idea why and how Annabelle could look so relaxed but then ever since she had known Annabelle as a model; she had proved over time that she wasn't like everyone else.

"I'm first mortified that Butterfly Fairy thinks that I'm not rich enough to afford a Toyota Venza Limited with my own money and I can only get a sugar Daddy who has it" Annabelle added a small smile at the edge of her lips.

"I was smiling at the person in the car?" She asked and Jemima rolled her eyes. What if she was smiling? She wished people would just shut up their mouths already. She had already found her seat in one of the cemented chairs at the Faculty of Theater Arts.

"I can't smile at my Sugar Daddy no more? If I don't smile at him, how is he going to give me the car?" Annabelle asked and Jemimah burst into laughter.

"And if anyone wants to also get a car; I don't mind sharing my Sugar Daddy. I don't think he minds too. Or Lashe do you mind?" Annabelle asked turning the video camera to show a male figure at the other end of the room with a small frown on his face.

His handsome face was marred with a small frown and then he chuckled.

"I mind" he replied and the video camera returned to Annabelle's face.

"You heard the man; he minds" Annabella added laughing.

The live exploded. Jemimah remained dazed for seconds before dropping her head and bursting into laughter. There was practically no one who didn't know Lashe. One of the top teen models and singers in Africa and in recent times was gaining very crazy traction in other continents.

Nobody would have imagined that Annabella and Lashe were friends. And even close ones at that, Lashe had personally come to drop Annabelle at school.

"There are too many messages; I can't see them so I can't answer" Annabelle continued her face unchanging and remaining as relaxed as when she had first started the live. It was as though she hadn't just dropped the Bomb of the Month or even maybe the year.

"Lashe is too young to be my sugar Daddy?" Annabelle asked.

"He doesn't mind and neither does Ibukunoluwa mind. I'm a sweet side chick so she really, really likes me" Annabelle replied and Jemimah laughed again.

"She really, really is crazy" she muttered quietly while she continued watching Annabelle answer some random questions. She didn't have to close the live to know that people were already going over to roast ButterFly Fairy.

And her thoughts were further confirmed when Annabelle's live ended and she opened the school forum. ButterFly Fairy's profile was filled with numerous insults and sarcastic comments. It was the first time that 'he or she' had made a post and the subject of the post had made a counter; a counter that swept everyone off their feet and slapped him or her hard in the face.

ButterFly Fairy was already getting on a lot of people's nerves and seeing him or her getting slapped; there was no way they were going to let him or her go free. Jemimah scrolled through the comments snickering quietly. It was good that she was taught a lesson in such a style that only Annabelle could have come up with.

Even the internet wasn't spared; Twitter hashtags and trending were about Annabelle's live. Short clips were flying everywhere and Jemimah had a small smile on her lips as she resumed walking towards the hostel. For some reason, she felt good that Butterfly Fairy's face her has gotten slapped and got slapped real hard.

By the time Jemimah was walking into the hostel; Doyin was already waiting for her at the door of the room holding her stomach and laughing.

"Annabelle is such a nasty person," Doyin said as soon as she saw Jemimah.

"You need to have seen my face when she said Lashe was her Sugar Daddy. She just had to slap Butterfly Fairy across the face and I loved it" Jemimah replied opening the door to the room. The girls in the room went silent as soon as Jemimah stepped into the room.

More than used to it; Jemimah and Doyin barely paid them any attention.

"But why is she targeting Annabelle over and over again? It's like her third post of Annabelle" Doyin said slumping onto Jemimah's bed.

"Annabelle has been getting a lot of bad PR since last year; it's a miracle how she has managed to keep some of her modeling deals. Whatever ButterFly Fairy is doing is ruining her chances of ever making a comeback. Do you think someone paid ButterFly Fairy to do that?" Jemimah asked while carefully placing her sandals back on her shoe rack.

"You have a point but it's not like Annabelle was a good person to start with" Doyin replied.

"We barely know her. Who are we to be the judge of that?" Jemimah asked stretching back to her full length as she continued talking; "Besides; Lashe's presence in her live today is already more than a comeback for her. I still find it hard to believe that Lashe and Annabelle are close; like that close for her to call him her sugar Daddy on a live"

"I mean unless something else happens; She has successfully won the most unpredictable model of the year" Doyin announced.

"Annabelle had never been predictable," someone said and both girls turned to the three girls seated on the other side of the room.

"Are you talking to us?" Jemimah asked surprised.

"Yes"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guysss, who missed meeeee? I had already published the last chapter before I remembered that I didn't add a note at the end. I wanted to post something on my page but I somehow forgot. I am very sorry for not keeping to my promise of one chapter per week last month but that would change this month. School is threatening to take my life with 8-6 everyday classes but my God is bigger than FUTA. I also want to thank the people who sent me emails and messages on Instagram; you guys are so caring and kind that it brings tears to my eyes. I wasn't supposed to say this yet but I'm cooking a surprise for y'all and you'll get to see it on my birthday which is 54 days from today. So keep your fingers crossed for both my surprise and Holding You Toght because the drama is about to get a little bit serious and we'll start to see more of my baby boy an other charactersssss. If you got confused about who Lashe is, then I'll take it that you haven't read STARS IN THE NIGHT SKY, and that only means one thing, you are missing out. Again.

See you soon dearies, I love you all so much. Let's bring HYT to 4k reads before the next update. Love you all.