10 ' TEN '

CHAPTER TEN

"She's been asking for you" the first boy said and Micah raised his eyebrows pursing from taking a sip of from the cup in his hands.

"She came around my block too" Heraline added, folding her arms and relaxing into her seat.

"So what's the fuss about?" Sarki asked.

"Then I saw Poison chatting with her some days after. I saw them about three times together" the first boy replied and Sarki raised his eyebrow nodding his head.

"She's not stupid or dumb" Sarki said while everyone around the table turned to him.

"Look; whatever the issue is, you guys get home and settle it. You are killing the whole vibe here okay?" Sarki continued.

"I came here to have fun, I don't care if you came here for some other reason so please don't ruin my fun" Sarki continued standing up from his seat and moving his body to the music.

"Sarki my guyyy" a guy greeted by slapping handshakes with him and they both exchanged a brief hug.

"How you dey now?" he asked.

"I dey" Sarki replied.

"I see as you dey follow one babe talk that time, I hear say na Jeremiah's sister be that" he said and Sarki chuckled quietly.

"Na Jeremiah sister be that, wetin happen?" Sarki asked.

"Ha, come help me run am now. The babe set gan, naso everybody just dey look am since morning. Heraline dey drag am everywhere nobody fit even near am say dem wan collect number, sha come help me run am fess before another person go jam am" the guy replied nudging Sarki on the shoulder playfully.

"Get lost" a voice drifted into both of them ears and Sarki turned to see Micah staring at the other guy with a straight face. The fact that his ears were still trembling from the voice told him that Micah had just spoken.

"King" the latter called bowing his head lightly.

"Didn't you hear me?" Micah asked.

"And tell your people, I see anybody near her, they are as good as dead" Micah added while everyone stared in shock and surprise.

"King" Heraline muttered and Micah rubbed his forehead.

"Where's Jeremiah?" he asked and Heraline swallowed her saliva. She Knew that tone all too well.

"I'll send for him," Heraline replied, pushing herself to her feet.

Everyone knew that Micah was more than pissed already and the fact he hadn't flung the cup of alcohol in his hands at someone was evidence that he wasn't fully angry yet. Jeremiah was Micah's school son. No one knew the story or how they had even come to be in the first place as everyone knew one fact, Jeremiah was a precious person to Micah.

And someone had gotten the guts from God knows where to come and ask Sarki for his younger sister's number in front of him even going ahead to clearly state that he had just wanted to mess with her. Everyone could feel the change of atmosphere immediately and in order to avoid being in the line of fire, they all kept quiet watching Micah sip from his drink and scroll through his phone without another word.

"Where's my brother?' Jemimah asked and Bimbo shrugged her shoulders.

"He's probably playing some games upstairs or around the pool side" Bimbo replied and Jemimah nodded her head scrolling through her phone as well. She had noticed a lot of people looking at her and even some of the guys urging each other to come and approach her and had somehow rehearsed ways and manners to turn each and every one of them down and then suddenly she realised that although the eyes on her didn't reduce, no one was trying to walk up to her or something.