03 'THREE'

"Honestly, I would choose Wizkid over Davido anytime, any day" Doyin said and Paul hissed.

"Who Wizkid epp? Guy, do you realize that Davido and Wizkid aren't on the same level?" Paul asked.

"That's a fact. Davido is not on the same level with Wizkid nah. Who doesn't know?" Doyin asked while Jemima laughed lightly.

"Me I don't understand why you guys are arguing or anything. Both artistes don't know you and its not as if they more you argue the more you get money" Peter said receiving a glare from Doyin.

"Is it your mouth we are using to argue? What's your own?" Doyin asked while Jemima and Paul burst into laughter.

"You have problem" Peter said shaking his head.

"Did you hear?" Doyin asked bending her head and whispering all of a sudden while Jemima furrowed her brows.

"That what?" She asked as her phone started ringing. A soft smile crawled on her face as she picked the call.

"Heyy J" Jemima said into the phone.

"What's up? Where are you?" Jeremiah asked and Jemima pouted.

"I'm in President Muritala Lecture Hall" Jemima replied.

"I'm right outside. C'mon out" Jeremiah replied and Jemima turned towards the entrance door of the lecture hall catching his figure almost immediately. She dropped the phone in her hand and got to her feet.

"My elder brother is outside, wanna meet him?" Jemima asked carefully.

It had only been two days since she became friends with these people and they weren't just the best of the best but Jemima could swear they were the best days she had, had so far in CUA.

"Of course I want to. I've only heard about your brother. Never seen him close before. Let's go and meet your handsome brother" Doyin replied getting to her feet and rushing after Jemima who laughed  walking outside the hall.

Jeremiah was standing outside with his hands in his pockets. Clad in a pair of jeans and a white sneakers; he donned a plain white tee and jeans jacket.

"Whawooo" Doyin whispered beside Jemima who chuckled silently.

Jemima instantly hugged Jeremiah as soon as she got to him while the latter dropped a peck on her forehead.

"How you doing lil sis?" Jeremiah asked with a small smile. He of course knew how lonely and friendless his sister was. He knew her predicament more than anyone else.

"Fine" Jemima answered honestly and as Jeremiah opened his mouth to say something, he noticed the three students standing behind his younger sister.

"Hello" Jeremiah greeted politely as he turned to Jemima.

"This is Doyin, Paul and Peter.... " Jemima said answering Jeremiah unasked question taking a small pause before smiling.

"My friends" Jemima finished as a look of surprise flashed through Jeremiah's eyes before he also smiled lightly.

"Hello, nice to meet you. Jeremiah" Jeremiah introduced himself immediately.

"Hello, you look handsome in person" Doyin said earning a chuckle from him.

"Thank you" he said slapping handshakes with the twins before grabbing his younger sister's hand and turning to the trio.

"I'll be borrowing your friend for the rest of the day. Sorry" Jeremiah said and the twins laughed.

"No worries" Paul replied while Jemima waved at her friends allowing Jeremiah to pull her away.

"Where are we going?" Jemima asked and Jeremiah shrugged.