15 'FIFTEEN'

Jemimah slowly closed the door of her wardrobe turning to Vickie, she chuckled as she pointed to her and Doyin again.

"Are by any chance talking to us?" She asked and Vickie folded her arms chuckling.

"Who else would be talking to?" Vickie asked.

"Annabelle is not a respecter of anyone. She has always been like that, from Day one, she's arrogant and very prideful if you ask me, that's part of her whole person and I absolutely love it" Vickie continued.

"If you were a fan of Annabelle, seeing Lashe on her live wouldn't be such a big deal for you, late last year, Lashe and Ibukun went on a trip to Hauwei, there was always a third person with them but she was always blurred out. There were rumours it was Harriet or Annabelle but the media, your lovely media, disgusting tiny bloggers like ButterFly Fairy, for goodness sake, she's just a campus blogger, why is she acting like GossipMilli?' Vickie asked no one in particular before shaking her head.

"Well, back to what I was saying, the media immediately ruled out the fact that Lashe and Ibukun would have anything to do with Annabelle, but as a faithful and loyal fan of Annabelle, I knew she was the one. Harriet isn't as tall as she is and the fashion sense of the person in the blurred pictures had a large disparity to Harriet's" Vickie finished shrugging her shoulders.

"You are really an Annabelle stan" Doyin muttered staring at Vickie in surprise while Jemimah nodded her head. It was the first time she was seeing Vickie talk too much, most of the time even though she was there, the other girls did the talking.

"What are we going to do about PHY 101 abeg?" Doyin asked as soon as Vickie withdrew back to her bed.

"I no understand shingbain in that thing" Doyin cried out and Jemima burst into laughter.

"Let's see how our day goes tomorrow" Jemima replied and Doyin nodded her hug wrapping her hands around Jemima.

"You are a lifesaver" she whispered and Jemima laughed.

"You'll sell me for food" Jemimah argued back and they both burst into laughter.

"I need to finish some stuff in my room," Doyin said and Jemima nodded her head.

"I'll come back later" Doyin added while Jemima waved to her watching as she stepped out of the room.

Jemima had barely sat on her bed when her phone buzzed. It was a message from Jeremiah.

Mom came by, she was in a hurry and she dropped your stuff at my place, you can come at pick it up after your classes tomorrow. Love you so much.

Jemima chuckled, her provisions and foodstuffs were indeed running out and she had texted her mom to notify her. She had also forgotten that her mom said she was going to branch by the school and see them. It was more than obvious that something happened at the company so she had to rush back. She quickly texted her brother to let him know she got his message.

Jemima was spending more than enough time on the school forum, CUA indeed was the school to a lot of celebrities, as for why some teenage celebrities let all the private universities in Lagos, Ibadan, and Ogun state and came to Akure to school was a pure mystery to her.

She kept running into profiles and posts of different people and the school forum was more like a mini Instagram except that only the student of CUA was on it. Whoever had come up with the school forum; Jemima just had to give it to the person, a smart ass wouldn't be enough to describe the person.

A pure genius.

That was what the person was.

Jemima furrowed her bros upon stumbling upon a profile; it was a blank profile with zero posts but somehow had over ten thousand followers which Jemima deduced was more than half of the school.