05 ' FIVE '

A loud yell cut Doyin's words and they all turned towards the door of the lecture theater where the yell came from.

"What happened?" Jemima asked, standing up to her feet like every other person. She glanced at her side to realize that Doyin was already at the door with other students craning their necks to see what was going on. She immediately hurried towards the entrance of the lecture room to see what was going on.

About four girls were at the center of the whole mess. One of the girls was on the floor, her leg slightly bruised with blood oozing quietly from the small cut while two other girls stood beside her facing another girl.

The girl has a baggy round neck that Jemima immediately realized was a limited edition round neck that was quite popular on Instagram. Sewa has told her she wanted to get one but it was already sold out.

The aphrodite jeans she wore cling to her lean and attractive legs and a lot of fancy chain sandals covered her feet but showed off her painted, well manicured toe nails. Her butterfly love was packed in a stylish bun accenting her round and beautiful face. Her face was caked in a frown while facing the three other girls.

"Did you have to push her?" One of the girls standing beside the injured girl asked glaring at the other girl hatefully.

"I told you that it was a reflex action and I did not know" the girl on the butterfly locs shot back.

"You did not know?" The other girl asked.

"She merely wanted to hold you for support and you pushed her" she added while the girl on butterfly locs chuckled.

"Hold me for support? She wanted to grab my clothes!" She yelled back.

"Isn't it the same thing? All in all she was preventing herself from falling"

"At the expense of my clothes?"

J

"Clothes? Annabelle, can you hear yourself? You would rather get someone injured than allow a stain on your shirt?"

"How much is the round neck anyways?" The other girl shot at her.

"Just the round neck would buy the entirety of what you are wearing, The three of you, my round neck would buy everything you are wearing, the shirts, the blouses, the sandals and slippers and your 15k wig included" Annabelle replied while some of the students burst into laughter.

"Do you have to insult us like that? I was the one who wanted to hold your clothes for support. Must you ridicule my friends?" the injured girl asked and Annabelle shrugged.

"Of course. You are letting them be your Super Girl, anything that comes with trying to reason with you grabbing my shirt; they should take it with their arms wide open" Annabelle replied and the girl pursed her lips.

"You know y'all have a way of making someone out to be a horrible person. Y'all were gossiping about someone else and you didn't look at where you were going; then you tried to grab my own clothes to support yourself?" Annabelle asked.

"Girl I was merely walking in front of you and you couldn't grab your friends' clothes except mine. And you do realize that grabbing my shirt would have pulled me down with you right?" Annabelle asked again as another girl interrupted them.

"No matter guy Anna; you shouldn't have pushed her. She's bleeding"

"She was going to fall anyways; how is that my fault?" Annabelle asked.

"Guy!"

"I hate people touching me the most '' Annabelle spat before glaring at the three girls and pushing her way through the crowd of students who immediately started making way for her to get through.