19 'NINETEEN'

IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT - There's a piece of important information in my Author's note below this chapter, don't miss it. Don't say I didn't tell you. (winks winks)

SUG member B who specializes in disseminating information within the school has been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment. B had taken a liking to a girl E in another department and had been chasing her for a very long time and yet has always been turned down by E who felt like he was not her style but B yet chasing E effortlessly.

After successfully dragging her to a party with him, B drugged her drink and then molested and assaulted her. When E woke up and questioned B, he denied all charges leveled against him.

Jemima chuckled dropping her phone and turning to her friends, "Who the hell is this Butterfly Fairy?" she asked displeasure written all over her face.

"You are angry at her for revealing such information," Paul asked narrowing his eyes while Peter scoffed.

"You should be angry at B for molesting another woman not angry at ButterFly Fairy for revealing the news" He added.

"ButterFly Fairy disgusts me on a normal day but today, I agree with her" Doyin chipped in and Jemimah scoffed again.

"You are right, this post is just another piece of evidence to show that ButterFly Fairy is a woman. And a thoughtless woman at that" Jemima replied.

"What makes you say so? This person is a SUG member, the school might not even allow her to report him to the police and he might just get away with the suspension of one semester, and trust me, he'll be allowed to come and write his tests and exams" Peter informed and Jemima nodded her head.

"SUG member B who specialises in disseminating information within the school already gave whatever information she was trying to hide away. She's talking about the Public Relations Officer and who doesn't know him?" Jemimah asked.

"You think everyone is stupid? It's easy to ask around what girl he had been hanging around with and what parties he had attended recently. And people talk, CUA students majorly love to do the talking, I bet someone has the girl's information on the forum already" Jemima continued.

"If this girl had in reality confided in ButterFly Fairy to tell her, her story then ButterFly Fairy is an idiot. She has successfully given the girl away, it's a matter of time before they find her, and if the SUG is as powerful as you say, it will soon be debunked as false news. You'll see the girl coming out herself to deny all charges leveled against him" Jemimah finished while the trio stared at her in surprise and awe.

"I honestly didn't think that far" Paul muttered nodding his head.

"I mean that's some rational thinking there" Doyin added.

"You are always so rational, I can't wait to see you flustered and all over the place" Peter announced while Paul burst into laughter.

"Flustered? All over the place?" Jemima asked and Peter nodded his head.

"You are not going to see it" Jemima replied with an amused expression on her face.

"Why?" Peter asked and Jemima just shrugged.

"Situations and circumstances that put me in states like that, I avoid it" Jemima replied as Peter's smile got wider.

"What if you can't avoid such a situation?" Peter asked and Jemimah burst into laughter.

"I hate to boast. But who am I? If I want to, I'll avoid it" Jemima replied.

"Your confidence is amazing Jemi," Paul said and Jemimah laughed.