PART- 59 (Accident Happens)

Mulai dari awal

"What's going on Sana?" He asks 

I didn't say anything. He knows what's going on here. I'm pissed. I'm angry. I'm going crazy. That bitch is in fault.

"Are you upset with that boat thing?"

"Yes. I am."

"Sana, it was just an accident. It happens. The boat was moving very fast and she lost her balance and fall on me."

"On your lap." I correct him.

"Yes. Right. On my lap. But it was nothing. Really. Just accident that's it." He explains more.

"She likes you." He gasps on my words.

"Sorry? What?"

"You heard me. She likes you. Who is mine." I almost yell.

"Sana realx please." He looks around the place.

"Fuck these people Sidharth." I say in irritation. "There's no one."

He nods. "I can see it. Please calm down now." He sweet talks.

"It's not working." His sweet talks.

"I know. See, I don't like her. I love you princess. And, there's no need to over react. Plus, we can't control people's emotions. Right?" He is justifying her.

Oh God!

"Don't explain me Sidharth. You better stay away from her. Or ask her to stay the fuck away from you." I'm so done with her and his explanation.

"I will stay away from her. I promise." He kissed my forehead sweetly. His kiss melts me a little but not fully.

"I told her, you have a girlfriend. But still she is after you. She looks at you like a whore do." I tell him.

He grasps, "You told her I have a girlfriend?"

"Duh? Don't you have one?" I point out myself, "Me?"

"Of course you. But why did you tell her? I don't even know her." He is pissing me off now.

"I just wanted her to stay away from you. That's it. That's why I told her. But relax, I didn't tell her it's me. So, chill out." He looks a little relaxed.

"But Sana?"

"Sidharth please. Don't make me angry anymore. I'm already very pissed right now." I say seriously.

"I can see that." He kisses my cheeks then nose lovingly. "They're red."

I smile finally. My cheeks and nose gets red when I'm angry.

"Can we make out a little?" I ask with a goofy smile

He looks shocked. "No. We can't. Someone can come back here looking for us."

"You asked them to go away. Sidharth please. One kiss?" I whines like a baby.

"Sorry Sana. I can't. But I promise I will make it up to you tonight." He kiss my forehead again.

I am so mad right now.

"I'll kiss you in front of everyone here. Before we leave for Mumbai." I declare. I will do to shut their fucking month.

"What??" He gasps in shock.

"You heard me baby. I'll kiss you in front of all these people." I kiss his cheeks and leaves that place.

"Sana!!!" Here comes my man running behind me. Chasing me.

"What professor Shukla?" I act innocent.

"Don't you dare do that." He walks fast to catch me.