Chapter 15

We're now all watching a movie together. Samantha was about to go home but I convinced her to stay for a little while longer. I mean..we have holidays!

We're watching the movie 'fear street', since we all watched to watch a horror movie but not too scary for Xavier. Since we have a big couch we five all fit on it. Sam is sitting in the right corner with me on her left side. Next to me is Xavier and then my parents. Since it's a little chilly, Samantha and I are sharing a blanket. The movie has been on for a little while and whenever there's a romantic scene with the characters Deena and Samantha, Sam tenses up a little. I have a theory but I'm not sure about it..

But then I suddenly feel her slightly move her thigh against mine. My heart skips a beat at that. I glance at her but she doesn't look away from the tv. After a few seconds I feel her brush her hand against my thigh, under the blanket, eventually moving her hand closer up on my thigh and to my hand. My heart is pounding like crazy at her touch. But her teasing me like this drives me even crazier.

So I take all my courage and gently place my hand on hers before intertwining our fingers. I can feel Samantha slightly tense up at that, so I gently squeeze her hand to relax her a little. Then she finally looks at me. She has a shy smile on her face, only making me smile more. But then she suddenly lifts her legs and lays them over mine while laying her head down on my shoulder. I can't hide a big smile anymore as I gently lean my head against hers.

I slowly close my eyes and without realizing it I fell asleep. "Luz, wake up." I suddenly hear some whisper to me, on which I slowly open my eyes. I find myself with my head on top of Samantha's shoulder, with my arm around her waist. My eyes widen when I realized in what position I am. So I quickly sit up and pull away from Sam. "I'm so sorry." I mumble embarrassedly while looking away from her. Just then I see that the others aren't here anymore.

"Where's my family?" I ask confused, making her chuckle. "Xavier went to his room to play video games with his friends and your parents went to bed." Samantha answers before getting up from the couch. "I probably should go too.." she adds slowly and I quickly stand up as well. "Y-You can sleep over, if you want?" I ask softly, which makes her eyes slightly widen and her face gets flustered. But then her shy face turns into a grin. "Could it be..that you really don't want me to leave?" Samantha asks seductively as she walks closer to me, staring up at me with her big eyes.

I can tell that my face turns super red at that. "I-" I nervously start to chuckle. But when she raises her eyebrow at me I gulp. "No, I don't want you to leave." I mutter shyly, which makes her start to smile. "I'll call my mom that I'll be staying the night." Sam tells me and then suddenly brushes her hands against mine again, slightly intertwining our fingers for a few seconds before pulling away to text her mom.

"Is it okay if I go upstairs into my room already?" I ask shyly and Sam nods with a smile. "It's the last door on the left." I tell her before going upstairs. I enter my room and walk over to my closet to grab my sleeping clothes, which is basically just some black shorts. I always just sleep in my shorts and my sports bra, unless it's too cold. I then grab my acoustic guitar and play a little until Samantha comes. After a few minutes I hear the door open, which makes me look up.

"I didn't know you're playing guitar." Sam comments with a smile. I slowly put it away and get up. "Yeah, haven't played in a little while though." I mumble with a shy shrug. "Uhm..so..you can grab some of my clothes to sleep in." I tell her while opening my closet again. "Thanks."