Chapter 8

PE is really boring today. The guys can play soccer and we girls have to do yoga. What the fuck is this? Couch is just mostly on his phone or outside, so he's not watching us. So when he leaves again I get up from the yoga mat.

"What are you doing?" I hear Lauren ask with a frown but I just smirk at her. "Getting some dumbbells. This is boring." I say with a shrug before walking into the storage. There are some dumbbells but also some other work out tools but I like dumbbells the most. So I grab two 30kg dumbbells and make my way back to the other girls. "Coach is going to kill you if he catches you." Samantha says to me, currently in a yoga position. This all looks ridicules but she somehow makes it look hot.

"I guess I have to be very sneaky then." I reply with a smirk, which makes her chuckle. She shakes her head with a smile and then goes back to do yoga. Then I start to lift the dumbbells. I mostly do three sets with eight to twelve repeats, depends on what exercises I do. But since I do curls now I do twelve reps. "Dude, those are 30kg! How can you lift that so easily?" Lauren asks shocked, her eyes wide, which makes me chuckle.

After my twelve reps I put the dumbbells down and sit down on the yoga mat next to them. "It used to be difficult for me but now it's easy. I still struggle with the 40kg though." I answer with a small shrug before stretching a little. "Can you flex your arms?" One girl asks, which makes me chuckle. "Sure." So I put the sleeves of my shirt over my shoulders before flexing my biceps, only for a few seconds though.

I can't help but glance at Samantha, who's now sitting on the yoga mat as well. And she's looking at me too, damn. "And you really can't lift 40kg with those arms?" Samantha asks teasingly, almost flirty? I slightly blush at that but try to play it down. I snort. "It's not that easy. I mean..it's nearly half my body weight. Do you wanna try it?" I ask while raising my eyebrow at me, crossing my arms over my chest.

Samantha stars to grin at that. "Sure." She stands up and I raise both of my eyebrows at that, surprised. "Okay." I get up as well and grab one of the dumbbells. "Let's see if you can curl one with both arms." I say before handing her the dumbbell. "Do you have it?" I ask as I put it into her hands and she nods. As I hand her the dumbbell my fingers brush against her hands, sending shivers through my body.

Immediately when I let the dumbbell slightly go the weight pulls her down, on which I quickly grab the dumbbell again. But instead of the dumbbell I accidentally place my hands around hers to told the weight up. "I guess you didn't have it, huh?" I tease her and she glares at me at that. Right after I take the dumbbell from her hands she hits my arm. "I had it! It's just heavy." Samantha mumbles grumpily, which makes me laugh. "I told you it's not easy." I say to her but she just rolls her eyes at that, but smiles a little.

I don't really know what's going on between me and Samantha but I think we're slowly becoming friends. We're getting along so well and have so much in common. We just click. As thrilled as I am for that it scares me a like shit. Her friends, especially Aiden, don't like me and think I'm a total loser. I still don't get why they all hate me. I guess I'll never know. But I can't help but want a little more than a friendship with her.

I look over to Lauren as I pick up the other dumbbell to continue working out. She raises her eyebrow at me curiously. I know exactly what that look means. She definitely thinks we're flirting or something like that. But Samantha isn't flirting with me, she never would. Right?