Chapter 14

When we walk inside the living room my dad and Lucia just finished cooking. "Hey." I say to them, on which they both look over to me. Both dads and Lucia's smiles fade when they see my busted face.

"Luz, what happened?" My step mom asks worriedly while walking towards me.  Then she carefully takes my face in her hands and looks at my face. "Was this this Aiden kid again?" My dad asks as he walks over to us as well, his hands on his hips. I just sigh before nodding. "That little-" "Dad, this is Samantha!" I cut him off quickly, before he can end his sentence. He turns his head to look at her. "She's Aiden's sister." I add while stepping behind Samantha and placing my hands on her shoulders.

Dad's eyes widen at that. "I'm sorry, I-" "It's okay, I don't like this side of him either." Sam reassures him with a small smile. "It's nice to meet you guys though." She adds, slightly joking to lighten up the mood. Lucia smiles at that and dad does eventually too. "It's nice to meet you too." Lucia says with a smile. "Are you staying for dinner? We made sushi." She asks and Samantha's eyes widen immediately when she hears the word 'sushi'.

"Hell yeah!" She exclaims excitedly, which makes us laugh. Ok that she starts to blush deeply. "Um..I mean..I'd love to." Sam mumbles embarrassedly and Lucia smiles at that. So after Samantha calls her mom and tells them that she'll be staying for a while we all sit down at the dinner table. I'm siting between Sam and Lucia, with Xavier and dad across from us.

"So Luz told us you two are working on an art project. How's that going?" My dad asks with a curious smile before eating one of his sushi. Since Samantha looovvees sushi her mouth is currently stuffed with it, so she quickly tries to chew it down, hand over her mouth. "Um..it's going well. It turns out we're actually a pretty good team." She answers my dad with a smile and then glances at me shyly. "Yeah, with my skills everything is possible." I add while leaning back into my chair, placing my arm on the back of Sam's chair, sounding obviously sarcastic, doing my smoker voice.

They all laugh at me. "Sure." Samantha says while playfully hitting my chest, making me  chuckle. We all continue eating dinner and chat here and there. After we finished eating we all still stay at the dinner table for another few minutes. "Samantha?" Xavier suddenly calls her, on which she looks at him. "Yeah?" "Um..could you do me a favor?" He asks shyly and she raises her eyebrow at him curiously, and so do I. "Sure, what's up?" She asks interested.

"Okay, so..um..all of my friends kinda a crush on you and I wanted to ask if we could take a picture, that I can post in our group chat to make them jealous?" Xavier asks shyly, which makes me chuckle. "Yeah, sure." Samantha answers with a smirk, making his eyes widen for a second before a grin appears on his face. So while Lucia and I are clearing the table Samantha and Xavier go to sit down on the couch to take a selfie.

"So..this is Samantha, huh?" Lucia says with a smirk as we make our way into the kitchen. I nod. "Yeah." I mumble shyly. I can't stop myself from looking over to Samantha again, who's talking and laughing with Xavier. "She's very charismatic and beautiful." I hear my step mom comment and I just nod, not being able to look away from Sam. "Yeah, she is." I breathe out with a deep sigh. Right then Samantha turns her head to look at me. When she sees me already looking a big smile appears on her face.

We look at each other for a while until she looks back at Xavier. "Do you think you can fall in love in only a few weeks?" I ask Lucia as I turn back to her as well. She starts to smile at my words. "Of course you can. I believe in love at first sight. Why?" She asks curiously, raising her eyebrows at me with a smirk. "You know why." I mumble embarrassedly as I glance back at Sam. "I know. I think you're perfect for each other."