Chapter 23

"Then kiss her if you're so confident. Or are you just doing this to get revenge on me?" Zach says to her, making my heart race. And I can tell Samantha's heart is racing too. She slowly turns to me at that and then back to Zach. She sighs. "No, I won't do that. She's a person and not something I can proof to you." Sam tells him but all he does is snort. "Yeah, that's what I thought."

I smile at her words. I bet many people think like Zach, that there's no way that Sam could be into woman. She already told me that it's bothering her how people think of her just because of her looks. That because she's very feminine no one thinks she could be gay and all the guys think they can just hit on her.

So I gently place my hand on Samantha's bare thigh, which makes her look at me again. "It's okay, you can kiss me. But only if you want to too." I softly whisper to her but she just tilts her head at me. "Are you sure?" She whispers back, worriedly and I reassure her with a smile. The others continue to play the game but Zach is only staring at Samantha. Sam licks her lips at me before leaning in to gently kiss me. I immediately kiss her back.

We hear people gasps and I can feel her smile into the kiss, making me smirk too. Then she deepens the kiss before kissing me more and more passionately. But sadly she pulls away after a few seconds, leaving me breathless and weak in the knees. Samantha chuckles at the look on my face. "You got a little lipstick there.." she mutters with a smile before cupping my face with her right hand and brushing the lipstick off my lips with her thumbs.

"I need a drink.." We hear Zach mumble and then leaving into the kitchen, Malcom following her. "What the fuck just happened?" Ben asks shocked, making us both laugh. "Why don't we continue playing?" I suggest as I grab my drink from the table in front of me and then taking a sip. I lean back into the couch and cross my arms.

*****

A few hours have passed and it's around 3AM now. We all haven't seen Zach and Malcom since Sam and I kissed, which was around 1AM. Thank god, because since they left the party has actually been nice. Mostly everyone has already left and now it's just me, Sam, Ben and Lauren, Aiden and Josh. Since we're just under us Samantha is way more comfortable. And..super touchy with me, which I'm obviously not mad about.

Samantha has been dancing with Lauren and Ben for a few minutes now. Since I'm not really a dancer I'm sitting on the couch, drinking a few beers with Aiden and Josh.

"So..and you two are friends now?" Josh asks with an amused smile as he takes a sip of his beer. Aiden and I look at each other at that and then laugh. "Naahh." We both say at the same time. Josh raises his eyebrow at that. "Are you guys sure?" He asks curiously, glancing between us with a smile. I shrug. "We're getting along now, I guess." I answer and Aiden nods in agreement.

Josh slowly nods at us. "And you're dating Samantha now?" He asks as he looks to me, which makes my eyes widen. "Uh.." I glance over to Sam, who's still dancing and laughing with the others, moving her body to the music perfectly. Man, she's so perfect. But then she suddenly walks over to me, grabbing my hands and pulling me up from the couch. "Dance with me." Sam asks with her puppy dog eyes, which makes me groan. She knows I can't resist her.

"Hey, short one. Are you two dating?" Josh asks Sam and she giggles at that. "Maybe." She answers with a smirk before pulling me with her, on the 'dancerloor'." Samantha then turns around and pulls me closer by my belt. Ben and Lauren cheer on us, their eyes widened. But then she brings her hands on my exposed stomach, which makes my breath hitch. "Just let loose." She tells me while leaning up, closer to my face. I turn red at that and I gulp nervously.

"You have a lot to explain, Miss Garcia." I hear Ben comment and I chuckle at that. But I stop when I feel her move her hands from my stomach to my back, with her nails slightly scratching my skin. I have to stop myself from groaning at that. "You guys need to get a room!" We hear Josh yell and Sam laughs at that while I'm still in trance. "You're right, we should." Samantha suddenly says, which makes my eyes widen. The next thing I know is her grabbing my hand and dragging me with her upstairs, into her room.