Chapter 4

| October 3rd | Friday |

Friday arrived way quicker than I hoped. Now that I'm actually going to meet up with Samantha I'm super nervous! I just pray for that Aiden won't be home. I'm just so not in the mood to see him. It's enough when it's at school.

I just have to calm myself down. It's just an art project, nothing more. We're going to work on that and that's it.

It's currently 3.55pm and I'm on my way to the change room, where Samantha will be right after practice. Since school ended at 1pm, Ben and I went to our favorite coffee shop near by and studied.

"Okay, you definitely have to tell me everything when you get home later, okay?" Ben tells me with a big grin, which makes me laugh. "I will, don't worry." I reassure him as we arrive at the change room. From outside we can hear chatting and laughing, so I suppose practice already ended. Ben then said goodbye to me and makes his way home, while I just lean against the wall and wait for Samantha to come out.

Since it's pretty warm today I'm not in my usual hoodie and baggy pants. I'm wearing a black crop top and black cargo pants. Maybe I'm just wearing this to show off my muscles to her..

A few minutes pass and some girls already walked out of the changing room, but not Samantha yet. It's around 4.10PM when Samantha finally walks out.

"Oh hey, have you been waiting long?"  She asks surprised, so I shake my head. Everyone, who's not her friend, says she's a bitch but I haven't really seen that side yet. Maybe it's not true? "Do you have your car with you?" Samantha asks as we walk out of the school and towards the parking lot. I hesitate to answer at that. "Uh..well..not a car." I reply slowly, on which I earn a glare from her.

When she sees my motorcycle her eyes widen. It's a carbon black Yamaha r6.

"I'm not going onto this." Samantha says, almost sounding nervous, making me chuckle. "It's safe, don't worry. I'm a good driver." I reassure her while I open the storage under the seat and take out my helmet and a spare one. Then I put my backpack in and gently take her bag and put in it too before closing it again. After that I put on my helmet, which is black and has a red dragon on it, and then turn to her.

For the first time I see Samantha kind of..scared? So I put the visor up to look at her better. "Hey." I gently place my hand on her shoulder. She looks a little surprised at that but doesn't move away. "If you really don't want to I can call you a cab and drive by myself to your place." I tell her softly and her eyes soften at that. But then she shakes her head and puts on her helmet, which is just a basic white one.

"So..how do I get onto this?" Samantha asks confused and I can't help but laugh at that. On that I earn a punch into the arm by her. We're kind of getting along well, aren't we?

I get onto my bike and then turn to Samantha, holding my hand out for her. She hesitates at first but right when she was about to take my hand we hear someone call her. "Samatha, what are you doing with her?" Aiden yells angrily, as he walks out of school. Both Samantha's and my eyes widen at that. Fuck.

She then suddenly grabs my hand and gets onto my bike behind me. "Drive!" Samantha tells me while wrapping her arms around my waist, on which I do so immediately. As I drive away we both chuckle. "Your brother is crazy." I comment, which makes her chuckle. "I know."