Chapter 12

We're now on our way back to Samantha's place and this car ride has been intense so far. And we only started driving five minutes ago.

Samantha is so close and it's driving me crazy. This crush got way out of control. And that she's so flirty and touchy isn't helping! I've never seen her being so physical with someone before, so I didn't expect her to be like this. Not that I don't like it but it's making it so difficult to hold myself back!

"Can I get a sip from your bubble tea now?" Samantha begs, pouting at me. I chuckle at that. "What do I get out of this?" I ask curiously, raising my eyebrow at her with a smirk. "Uhh I bought the drink?" She says while crossing her arms and raising her eyebrows at me. I snort. "Nope, I can pay you back. Not good enough." I tell her, which makes her groan.

But then she starts to grin. Samantha suddenly put her hand on my thigh and drags it up, slowly. "Please, Luz." She murmurs softly as she stares into my eyes intensely, biting her lip. My jaw drops open, unable to say anything. Why does she have to be so hot? It's not the right time to get turned on.

I just nod in shock before handing her my drink. "Honey, don't use your beauty to get what you want." Mrs. White says while looking into the mirror to look at us. Samantha laughs at that but I'm still too shocked to do anything. "Sorry." She chuckles before gently kissing my cheek and handing me back my bubble tea. Did she just- kiss my cheek? Holy shit! Do I actually have a chance?

"You're very red right now." I hear her whisper into my ear, only making me blush more. "Shut up." I mumble embarrassedly before taking a sip of my drink. But Samantha just chuckles at that.

She then takes out her phone and lifts it up to take a selfie of us. "Is it okay if I post that on my instagram story?" She asks as she opens the app.

I gulp

I gulp. "You sure you want your friends to see your hanging out with me?" I ask but she nods immediately. "Very sure." She answers me with a smile, making me blush. "Okay."

"That reminds me..I don't follow you yet." Samantha says, so I give her my username. She clicks the follow button but she doesn't leave my account just yet. She looks through my pictures and highlights. While it's just mostly pictures of me with my friends and Xavier, me playing guitar or gym posts, I'm still a little embarrassed.

Samantha is pretty famous on instagram, with nearly 20k followers. I barely have 200. I don't care about that but her showing basically the world that we're friends makes me a little nervous. But also makes me feel special.

*****

We just arrived at Samantha's house again. "I'll be making dinner now." Mrs. White tells us with a smile before going into the kitchen. "Wanna go to my room?" Samantha asks and I nod. So we make our way up to her room and go inside. My eyes widen when I see her room.

"This is huge!" I exclaim shocked, making her chuckle. "Yeah, it's nice." She replies with a smile as she sits down on her bed. "Can be a little lonely in this huge room though." She adds and I smile softly while sitting down next to her. "Well you can always call me and I'll be there in ten minutes." I tell her and she looks down shyly, hiding her red face. "Look who's blushing now." I tease her, gently bumping my shoulder against hers.

"Be quiet!" She whine's embarrassedly but I just chuckle at her "Dude!" She pushes me on my back and then straddles my lap. "It's not funny!" Samantha groans annoyed, only making me laugh more. But on the other side my heart is racing. Her on top of me like that..wow. "It is a little, I'm sorry." I chuckle softly as I let my arms fall down next to my head as I stare up at her. I bite my lip at the sight of her.

She's sucking on her lower lip as she stares down at me, with her hands between my head and my arms. Her eyes look like they sparkle. "Sam?" I call her softly and she hums in response. But then her eyes widen in shock and she quickly gets off me. "I'm so sorry!" She says embarrassedly, not daring to look at me. "Don't apologize, it's okay." I reassure her while sitting up and scooting closer to her, until our thighs are touching.

But she still doesn't look at me. So I carefully lift my hand and gently put it under her chin, turning her face to look at me. Samantha's breath hitches at that and her eyes slightly widen. "It's okay, Sam, really." I tell her softly, my hand remaining under her chin. "You sure?" Sam asks, her voice quiet and gentle. I nod with a smile. But she doesn't move away and neither do I. She stares at me deeply and licks her lips as her eyes switch between my eyes and lips. Are we..having a moment?

The door suddenly opens and there was definitely not enough time to pull away without them seeing us at least a little.

Happy new year everyone! 🫶🏻