Chapter 13

"What the fuck are you doing to my sister?!" Aiden yells before rushing over to me and grabbing me by the collar of my shirt. "Aiden, stop it!" Samantha exclaims while trying to pull him off me but he just pushes her away, onto the bed. "Leave her alone!" She tells him and tries to pull him away from me again. This time he pushes her harder.

On that I clench my jaw. "You tried to kiss her!" Aiden yells at me before punching me in the face, on my lip and on my cheek, which makes me fall down on my back, on the bed. "Aiden!" I hear Sam scream but my ears are ringing and my head hurts, making barely understand a word.

What I do hear is the door opening again and Mr. and Mrs. White rush in. Mr. White grabs Aiden and pulls him out of the room. I feel myself getting pulled up to sit, slowly and carefully. "Lu, I'm so sorry." I hear Samantha say softly, her voice shaking, but I shake my head. I turn my head to look at her and gently place my hand on her thigh. "It's not your fault, don't worry." I reassure her softly, smiling a little.

"I probably should go. Im just causing trouble."I mutter while getting up from the bed. But I feel Samantha grab my hand. "I can't let you leave like this. Let me at least get you home safe." She tells me softly and I sigh before nodding. "Can you still drive?" She asks and I nod too. "Okay, but first let me take care of you bleeding lip and cheek."

*****

We just arrived at my place. I drove with my motorcycle and Samantha with her mom's car. "Do you want to come in?" I ask her after I took off my helmet. She walks over to me, interlocking her fingers behind her back. "Only if you want to." She mutters shyly and I smile. "Of course I do." Samantha blushes at that but tries to hide it as we make our way up to the front door.

"Just a little warning. My family can be..embarrassing sometimes. Or well..they like embarrassing me." I tell her and she laughs at that. "Well now I'm excited." She teases me with a smirk before ringing the doorbell. I lean over to whisper in her ear, "Fuck you." before pinching her into her side, which makes her jump. I laugh at her reaction but that just earns a punch into the shoulder by her.

Right then the door opens and I'm face to face with Xavier. "Hi." He greets me with a smile. "Jeez what happened to your face?" He asks shocked. I sigh. "Aiden." I answer with shrug, on which he clenches his jaw and shakes his head. But his eyes widen when he realizes Samantha is standing in front of him. "Bro, this is Samantha. Samantha, this is my little brother, Xavier." I introduced them with a smile. "It's so nice to finally meet you! Lu told me a lot about you." She says with a big smile as she pulls him into a hug. Xavier looks at me surprised. Since he's the same height already taller than her, with his 5'8, he can look at me over her shoulder.

"Yeah, she's a hugger." I tell him with a chuckle, making both of them laugh as they pull away. "Should I feel bad that you haven't hugged me yet?" I ask while raising my eyebrow at Samantha. Xavier snorts at me at that, on which I shoot him a playful glare. "You want a hug?" Sam asks with an amused smile, on which I scoff embarrassedly while looking away. "Okay, you definitely do." She chuckles before leaning up on her tip toes, wrapping her arms around my neck and hugging me gently.

I instantly wrap my arms around her waist, gently pulling her body into mine. I gently place my chin down on her shoulder as I breathe in her scent. Just then I notice Xavier watching us with a smirk. When he catches me he makes kissing expressions, just to tease me. I squint my eyes at him, glaring at him but he just grins at me before walking back into the living room.

Samantha eventually pulls away from me, after a hug that felt way too long to be just friendly. I smile at her nervously. "After you." I say as I mention for her to go inside. "Oh why, thank you." She replies with a grin before walking inside. I follow her and close the door behind us.

This will be very interesting..