Chapter 21

| October 31st | Sunday |

Today is Halloween and I'm so excited! The party at Samantha's house starts at 11pm and I'm now about to leave, since is already 11.12pm. Ben and Lauren should be here any minute and then we're off to go.

"You're going?" I hear Dad asks when he sees me walking down the stairs. "Yeah." I answer with a nod. "Looking good." Lucia comments when she sees me, which makes me chuckle. "Thanks."

Since Samantha said that she likes woman in uniform, I thought this would be a nice surprise for her

Since Samantha said that she likes woman in uniform, I thought this would be a nice surprise for her. As far as I know, Ben is dressed as captain america and Lauren as Wonder Woman.

Right then the doorbell rings. "By guys, see you later!" I yell back to them as I rush to the door and outside. "Ready to go?" Ben asks with a grin and I nod excitedly. Ben and Lauren are driving with his car while I'm driving with my bike. "Looking hot, Garcia." Lauren says when she sees me, making me laugh. "You're not so bad yourself." I say back and she chuckles as well.

So they then get in the car and I on my bike and we're starting to drive. Around ten minutes later we arrive at Samantha's house. "Holy shit, this house is huge!" Ben exclaims shocked as he gets out of the car and I chuckle at that. I got off my bike and put my helmet into the storage. "I know." I reply with a smirk before we three make our way inside.

I ring the doorbell and just a few seconds later he door opens and I'm face to face with Samantha. When she sees me a big smile appears on her face. But when she sees my costume her eyes widen but she tries to overplay it. "Hey!" She exclaims before pulling me into a hug. "How dare you wear this when I can't touch you." She whispers into my ear, making me chuckle softly. Then she pulls away and goes to greet Ben and Lauren with a short hug as well.

Samantha is wearing witch costume and she looks absolutely stunning in it. God, she's so hot..

 God, she's so hot

"Come in, come in." Samantha tells us and so we do. The music is loud, but not loud enough so we couldn't hear ourselves. "I want to introduce you to someone." She suddenly says while grabbing my hand and pulling me with her, not far away from Ben and Lauren. Sam stops when she sees a girl, looking around our age. "Luz, this is Emily, my cousin." She tells me and my eyes slightly widen. "Oh hey, it's so nice to meet you!" I say with a smile, which she returns. "Nice to meet you too!"

*****

Around half an hour has passed and we're now playing beer pong. Since Lauren is with some of her other friends right now it's me and Ben against Samantha and Emily. We're close to winning, with Sam and Emily on a cup after us. It's my final shot and if I make it Ben and I win.

"C'mon, you can do this." Ben tells me while placing his hands on my shoulders. I nod slowly and take a deep breath before throwing the ball. It lands right into the cup. Ben and I both jump in excitement and then high five each other. "Easy." I say as I turn to Samantha, grinning at her. She rolls her eyes at me but smiles.

"Hey guys, let's play 'Never have I ever'!" Some guy yells excitedly and everyone cheers at that. I look at Samantha and she shrugs with a curious look before turning around and walking over to the guy. Everyone who wanted to play sits down on the couches and on the floor around it.

*****

We've been playing for a few minutes now and so far nothing too major has happened.

"Okay..never have I ever..had sex." Malcom asks with a cocky grin before taking a sip of his beer. Some other people drink too, including Emily and Lauren. "Why you're not drinking, Samantha?" Malcom asks while raising his eyebrow at her. She frowns at that. "Because I haven't?" Sam answers while crossing her arms. "Well m my boy Zach told me you two did it all the time." He says with a smirk, on which I clench my jaw.

"Just drop it." I tell Melcom but he just scoffs. But then Samantha suddenly gets up and walks upstairs, into her room. Without saying another word I get up as well and rush after her. When I open the door to her room I find her crying on her bed. "Sam, no." I say softly and quickly go to sit next to her. I carefully wrap my arms around her, holding her tightly in my arms.

"Why would Malcom talk about him now?" She breathes out between sobs, on which I hold her tighter. "I don't know." I mumble and then kiss her head. "I can't believe Zach told everyone we slept together when he did so horrible things to me.." she continues and my heart breaks at that. "I'm really sorry, Sam." I say softly but she shakes her head at that. "Don't be." Samantha pulls away at that. "I can't believe I'm crying over this. I must look ridiculous right now." She says while wiping her tears away, slightly laughing at herself.

I shake my head immediately. "You don't. You look beautiful, you always do." I tell her softly, on which she moves her hands from her face to look at me. She cracks a little smile at that. But then her eyes slowly make their way down to my costume, my boobs to be specific. I clear my throat. "My eyes are up here, you know." I comment and she slowly looks back up to me again.

"I know.." Sam mutters as she puts her hand on my thigh, scooting closer to me. "But you're looking so hot right now and I just can't keep my eyes off of you." She tells me seductively while leaning up to my lips. But before anything cold happen the door springs open, which makes her lean back immediately. We look to the door to find Emily. When she sees us she slightly tilts her head and frowns but then shakes it off.

"You guys have to come back, quickly!" She tells us, on which Samantha gets up. "Is everything okay?" She asks worriedly but Emily shakes her head. "Zach is here."