Chapter 25

| November 2nd | Tuesday |

School starts again today and I'm so not into it. Why can't the fall break be a week longer? The only thing that's getting me through this is mine and Sam's date on Friday. I'm so happy and excited about it!

As probably everyone knows, Samantha loves sushi. So..I made a reservation at the fancy sushi place she's been talking about since we've first started hanging out. It's a little expensive but I don't care. She's worth everything.

Since I have art AP, I have it three times a week. When I make my way into the classroom I find Samantha sitting in the back at her old seat and not at mine. She asked me if we could sit in the back today, so nothing to worry about.

"I hate that 'What's up Riri' 'What's up Rocky' trend! It's making me feel so single! I just want a boyfriend!" I hear Zoey, one of Samantha's friends, groan as she sits down next to Sam, on her right side. Samantha laughs at that and I can't help but smile at that sigh. I remember Zoey. She was also at the Halloween party but also was one of the girls that told Samantha to use me to do all the project stuff. But we talked a little at the Halloween party and were on okay terms now, I guess.

But then I get an idea as I walk over to Sam. When she sees me her eyes light up. "What's up, Riri." I say to her with a smirk, on which she leans her head back, laughing. "What's up, Rocky." She responds while biting her lip at me as I sit down on her other side.

Zoey only groans at that more. "I hate you both." She whines while burying her face into her arms, which are laying on the table. We both chuckle at her reaction and I put my right hand on Samantha's chair and pull her closer to me. She turns to me with a surprised look, her cheeks turning red at the action.

Sam and I talked a lot yesterday and we want to go public after our date on Friday. But we agreed on that we won't hide any feelings from now on. We're not officially together yet but that doesn't mean we're not in love. Well..I definitely know I am. And I finally want everyone to see. And who should I be scared off? Aiden and I are good now, so nothing is holding me back.

"Aren't you smooth." Samantha comments with a shy chuckle, making me grin. But then she suddenly brings her hand on my thigh, gently squeezing it. I can't stop myself from letting out a small gasp, only making her smirk. "Oh you think you are very funny, huh?" I mumble, leaning closer to her face as I wrap my arm around her chair and slowly bring my hand on the bottom of her tank top, playing with the fabric. My fingers brush against her side, her skin, on which she turns red immediately.

"Aiden, what are you doing here?" Sam suddenly asks surprised, making me turn to look at him. "You forgot your phone at home." He answers with a shrug before handing it to her. Samantha's eyes widen at that. "Oh shit, thanks!" She exclaims before standing up to give him a short hug. Aiden then turns to me and holds his hand out to me. I pull my right hand away from Sam and slap it against his, doing the perfect dap.

"You staying over on Friday? Wanna play video games then?" He asks and I shrug before turning my head to look at Samantha. "Am I?" I ask while raising my eyebrow and she grins at that. "Depends. How sweet will you be?" she teases me while leaning her face closer to me. I can't help but grin as well. I lean towards her as well, squinting my eyes a little. "Very sweet." I softly whisper to her and she bites her lip at me. "Ugh, this is too sappy for me! See you guys around." We hear Aiden groan before leaving.

Samantha and I both laughed at him and then lean back again.