Chapter 22

Samantha and I quickly rush downstairs, with Emily following us. We find Aiden trying to pinch some tall guy with black hair, but he's hold back by Josh. Sam freezes in frame when she sees the guy, making my heart sink. So that's definitely Zach..

 So that's definitely Zach

Great..he's hot. Of course her ex has to look super good. How am I supposed to compete against him? I have no chance. And of course he's wearing a police uniform too!

Aiden suddenly manages to get out of Josh's grip and punches Zach right into the face

Aiden suddenly manages to get out of Josh's grip and punches Zach right into the face. Everyone gasps at that. I quickly get between them and hold Aiden back by placing my hand on his chest. "Aiden, stop! This isn't going to help." I tell him but he just shakes his head. "He needs to pay for that he did!" He says angrily and I nod at that. "I know, but not like this." I respond and after a few seconds he calms down. I glance over to my friends and both of them look at me confused.

"Yeah, listen to the chica there." I hear Zach comment with a smug grin. I roll my eyes as I clench my jaw. "Shut up." I tell him, which makes Aiden snort. But then Zach turns his look to somewhere. Or not somewhere, someone. Samantha. Zach starts to smirk. "Oh hey, Samantha. Looking good, as always. You cut your hair I see." He says to her and I immediately look over to her. She gulps nervously, her hands shaking. She looks absolutely terrified.

So I quickly walk over to her and place my hands on her shoulders. I wish I could just take her hand and make her feel better but we agreed on keeping all this a secret for now. "I'm here, okay? He can't hurt you." I tell her softly and she eventually nods. Without saying a word to Zach, Samantha sits down on one of the couches and I sit down next to her. I'm sitting on her left and next to me are Ben and Lauren.

"You have to leave, now. I don't want you in my house!" Aiden yells at Zach but all he does is laugh. "This is an open party, he can stay when he wants to." Malcom replies and I scoff at that. "No! He ra-" Aiden stops and looks at Sam at that. "He hurt my sister!" He says angrily. "Can we just stop talking about this and continue playing?" Samantha finally speaks up. Aiden sighs at that but then nods slowly. "Okay."

I gently put my thigh against Sam's. Then I place my and on my thigh, with my pinkie finger touching her thigh. "Yeah, better listen to your sister." Zach comments, on which I clench my jaw again. "Didn't your mother teach you when to shut your mouth?" Samantha says to him, which makes mostly everyone laugh. I can't help but snort as well.

"Why don't we switch to 'Truth or dare'?" Malcom suggests with a grin and since most of them who play agree, we do so. "Okay, Samantha, truth or dare." He asks, cocky smirking at her and then at Zach, making both me and Sam roll our eyes. Samantha sighs. "Dare, I guess." She answers while crossing her arms. "Fuck, marry, kill. Me, my guy Zach and..that chick next to you." Malcom says with a grin and now Sam snorts. "Can I use someone twice?" She asks, which makes Zach smirk. "Sure, baby." He tells her and Sam's face turns white at that for a moment.

She then acts like she has to throw up, making me chuckle. Sam gives me a smile at, gently pushing her elbow into my side. "Okay well..I'll obviously kill both of you." Samantha starts while turning to Zach and Malcolm. Aiden, I and some others laugh at that. "And then I'll fuck and marry this one." She turns to me as she pats my thigh. I softly chuckle at that, not being able to stop a small blush from creeping on my cheeks. I put my right arm on the back of the couch, behind her head. 

"You would seriously rather fuck her than us? You're not even gay." Zach scoffs, obviously hurt in his manliness. "I'm not even saying I'm gay, I'm just answering Malcolm's question." Samantha answers with a shrug, slightly moving her leg against mine, making me smile. "I think a lot of girls here would agree with Samantha." Lauren says, backing Sam up, which makes her smile. Malcom raises his eyebrow at that. "And who?" He asks curiously, crossing his arms.

Around six to seven girls raise their hands. If I had to guess this should be half of the girls that are here. "Well what can I say? The girls looove me." I say with a smirk as I lean back into the couch. The girls and Samantha laugh at that. "You wouldn't even kiss her." We hear Zach comment with a hint of..jealousy? Sam scoffs at that. "You don't know anything about me." She tells him, which makes him scoff as well. I don't really know what to think of all this. There's just so much tension..

"Then kiss her if you're so confident. Or are you just doing this to get revenge on me?" Zach says to her, making my heart race. And I can tell Samantha's heart is racing too.