Chapter 20

"Uh..sure." I reply slowly, not sure what to expect now. "What are your intentions with Samantha? I know she just told me last week what she thinks but I want to hear it from you." He tells me and I nod slowly. I glance at Sam for a second and she give me a reassuring smile and a nod, gently taking my hand under the table.

"Look- Sam told me what that guy did to her and I know you're just looking out for your little sister, I get that. But I would never do something like that to her. I really like Samantha, okay. Jeez, I had a crush on her since like- sophomore year." I say with a small snort at the end. I can see Samantha's cheeks heat up in the corner of my eye. "Believe me when I say this, I'll only treat her like a princess, with nothing but love and respect." I continue and he hesitates at first but then nods at me with a smile.

But when I turn back to Samantha my eyes widen. She has tears in her eyes, that are slowly rolling down her cheeks. "No no no, what's wrong? Did I say something wrong?" I ask worriedly but she just shakes her head with a smile, gently cupping my cheeks with her hands. "No. You're..you're just very sweet." Sam mumbles before leaning in to give me a soft kiss.

After a few seconds she leans back and wipes away her tears. I glance to her parents and her mother has tears in her eyes as well, her father smiling at me. I look over to Aiden again. He gives me another nod before continuing to eat his food.

*****

Around an hour has passed and Samantha and I are now upstairs in her room. I'm laying on my back on her bed while she's sitting on it, looking through her Spotify playlist for some songs. "Is this going to take a while? Cause I'm about to fall asleep." I tease her as I put my hands behind my head, looking at her with a grin.

But then she finally finishes her song queue and starts the first song, which is 'Into it's by Chase Atlantic. I raise my eyebrow at her at that but she just grins at me before throwing her phone on the bed and then straddling my lap. On that I raise both of my eyebrows curiously, moving my hands from the back of my head to her thighs.

"I haven't even told you how absolutely hot you're looking right now." Sam whispers seductively, flipping her hair on one side as she leans down to my face. I gulp nervously. "Says you. I can't keep my eyes off of you." I reply with a smirk. But my breath hitches when I feel her hands on my shirt, pulling it out of my pants and then moving her hands under it. "Your hands are cold." I breath out and she chuckles softly before leaning down to press her lips against mine.

I deeply sigh against her lips as I kiss her back. After a few minutes of making out I sit up while kissing her, making her fall down on my lap. Samantha lets out a small whimper at that. "You taste so good." I seductively whisper into her ear before pushing her down on her back. Now she has her legs wrapped around my hips. But as I reach down to kiss her again my hips slightly push into hers, which makes us both groan.

I quickly lean back, my face turning red. "I'm so sorry." I say embarrassingly but she just shakes her head immediately. "Don't apologize." She breathes out while pushing herself up on her left elbow as she brings her right hand on the back of my neck before pulling me back down to her. Samantha presses her lips against mine while laying her arms over my shoulders.

As I deepen the kiss I bring my left hand down on her thigh, slowly moving it to her inner thigh. But on that she quickly pulls away, which makes me frown. But then my eyes slowly widen in realization and I immediately sit up to pull away from her. "I-I'm so sorry." I stutter before burying my face in my hands. How could I just do this? I know that she has problems and bad memories from touches but I still did it.

"No no no, don't. It's okay, it's okay." Samantha reassures me softly, wrapping her arms around me. But I don't say anything, I just place my chin on her shoulder. "I obviously went too far." I mumble, angry at myself. I feel her hand on the back of my head, in my hair. "Yeah, maybe we're taking things a little too far. But you didn't do anything wrong, okay?" She tells me and then gently kisses my head. "But you moved away, panicked." I say and she sighs at that.

"I didn't panic because I didn't like it. I did because um..well..it turned me on." Sam suddenly admits, which makes my eyes widen. I lean back at that to look at her. "It did?" I ask surprised and she hits my chest at that. "Yes, it did!" She groans embarrassedly and I can't help but chuckle at that.

But then she suddenly pulls away and lays down, under her blanket, facing away from me. "Hey!" I exclaim before quickly getting under the blanket too, wrapping my arms around her. I pull her body into mine, with her back against my front. "Don't be mad at me." I whisper softly, leaving kisses all over her neck and cheek. "I'm not mad, just..embarrassed." She mutters shyly, making my face soften.

I gently turn her around at that, so she faces me. "Don't be." I tell her before giving her forehead a long kiss. Samantha cracks a smile at that and then leans up to kiss me. "Okay." She whispers before burying her face into my neck and wrapping her arms around my back. Damn, I'm so fucking lucky..