Chapter 16

Sam ended up choosing some grey sweatpants and my big dark blue hoodie to sleep in. She's already in my bed when I come back from the bathroom as well.

"Okay, now I'm all yours." I joke as I lay down in my bed next to her. Samantha softly chuckles at that and then turns on her side to face me, so do I. "Can I ask you something?" She suddenly asks and I nod slowly, my heart already starting to pound quicker. "When Aiden accused you earlier of wanting to kiss me. Did you want to?" She asks directly, making my eyes widen. I can feel my cheeks heat up.

"Um..well..um..maybe I did?" I answer nervously. I can feel my heart race like crazy. My answer made her blush as well. "Do you want to kiss me right now?" Sam asks while staring up at me with her big eyes. I just nod at her slowly before leaning in to kiss her. But then she suddenly stops me by placing her hands in my chest.

"I'm sorry, it's not you." She tells me and then sits up. My heart breaks a little at that. "I just can't do this with you without telling you something." Samantha adds, on which I sit up as well. I don't say anything though. I feel sick. "I had a boyfriend, two years ago." She speaks up after a few seconds. My heart sinks at that. "Oh." Is all I manage to get out. But she turns to me at that and quickly takes my hands. "No no no, it's not what you think." She tells me quickly.

Samantha takes a deep breath. "He was Aiden's best friend, I knew him since I was little. We never expected what he did because we knew him so well." She starts, her voice already shaky. So I gently squeeze her hand before wrapping my right arm around her. "It's okay, take your time." I tell her softly and she gives me a short smile. "Everything was fine for the first month or two. But one night he.." she stops to take another deep breath, her voice shaking more now. So I gently brush my thumb over her hand to try to calm her down a little.

"He got me drunk and he..he raped me." Her words make my heart stop for a moment. I feel nauseous immediately. "Sam, I- I'm so sorry." I say before wrapping my arms around her, hugging her tightly. "Aiden caught him but not in time." She croaks out and when I feel her tears on my shoulder, my heart breaks. We stay like that for a few minutes until I eventually pull away. "I think that's why Aiden acts a certain way when it comes to you. When your best friend could do that without you thinking it, anyone could." Samantha mumbles and I nod.

"I'm so sorry, Sam. I can't imagine everything you went though, pain you went through. If I knew..I wouldn't have been so touchy and-" "No, don't apologize. You couldn't have known. And I like your touch, you didn't do anything wrong." She cuts me off, reassuring me softly. I eventually nod as she takes my other hand too.

"I think I can understand Aiden a little better now." I add with a small sigh, looking down. "Look- if you don't want to continue this..I understand." I mutter before looking back up to her. But she immediately shakes her head. "No no, I don't want to stop." Sam tells me while wrapping her hands around my neck. I nod with a small sigh. "Especially when you're wearing this." She adds while laying on her back, on the bed again.

"Do you want to seduce me or what?" She asks with a grin, which makes me chuckle. "Would you like me to seduce you?" I ask with a raised eyebrow as I straddle her lap, leaning down to her. Samantha softly chuckles at that. "Yes, please." She whispers as she lifts her hands up to gently cup my cheeks. I just smirk at her before leaning down and pressing my lips against hers.

This is my first kiss and then with her, damn. I just hope I'm not too bad..

After a few seconds I slightly lean back to look at her. She bites her lip. "Was this your first kiss?" She asks softly and I slowly nod, turning red embarrassedly. "You're a really good kisser." Sam breathes out before leaning up to kiss me again. Let's just say our kisses turn into less innocent ones. I slowly get off Samantha and lay down next to her before wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her into me.

But then I suddenly feel her bring her hands on my bare stomach, moving her hands all over my skin. I can't help but pull away at that and sigh softly. "You can't do this to me." I breathe out with a nervous laugh, leaning my head back. Samantha just chuckles at me before leaning in to kiss my neck. I let out a gasp at that, making her giggle against my skin. But when she moves her hands down to my thighs and squeezes them it's over for me.

I let out a small moan at that and instantly turn red. Sam leans back to look at me with a raised eyebrow. "I guess I already know your weak spot, huh?" She comments with a smirk and I groan embarrassedly, hiding behind my hands. I feel her gently take my hands and pull them away. "You're so cute." Samantha says softly before leaning up to gently kiss me. When she pulls away I get on top of her and cuddle into her, wrapping my arms around her neck and burying my face in it.

"You're always so tough but deep down you're just a big softie." She chuckles softly while wrapping her arms around my back, hugging me tightly. "Leave me alone." I mumble grumpily, which makes her laugh.