Part 160 (The End)

You laid on your back moaning and groaning!

George: “(Your Name) darling! Hang on! Okay!!”

You: “GEORGE! YOU KNOW THAT’S NOT GONNA HAPPEN!! THIS BABY IS COMING NOOOOWWW!!”

The boys panicked as they knew you dilated more than ten centimetres!! 

Jaymi: “Omg!! Yes! I have phone signal!!”

He rang the ambulance and passed the phone to George.

Woman: “Hi! What’s the problem?”

George: “My wife has gone into labour and our car has broken down!!”

Woman: “That’s okay! We can pick you up and take you to the hospital! Where are you?”

George: “….”

You all stared puzzled.

JJ: “Josh!!! Where are we!!!??”

Josh: “I don’t know!! We’ll have to run up to the top of the road and find a sign!”

You: “THAT’S NOT GOOD ENOUGH! I DON’T KNOW ABOUT YOU LOT, BUT IM GONNA BE HAVING A BABY!”

George: “Boys! This is no use! We know this baby’s coming now whether we like it or not!”

JJ: “But (Your Name)! What about your pride?”

You: “You guys are family! Why should I care?”

Jaymi: “No! We can’t let this happen! Come on! Let’s find the name of the road!”

You: “NOOOO! I NEED you all here!! Please!!! I can’t do this on my own!

Josh: “Okay that settles it! We deliver this baby together!

Everyone nodded in agreement. The boys lead you down flat on the forest floor. George held your hand tightly as you squeezed it with all your power.

Josh: “Right (Your Name)!! On the count of three, we’re gonna need you to push!”

You nodded as the blood rushed to your face.

JJ: “One! Two! Three!!”

You pushed so hard as the pain filled your body.

You: “AAHHHHHHHH!”

Jaymi: “Keep going babe!!”

You: “But I can’t!!”

Jaymi: “Yes you can!!”

You took a glimpse at George and squeezed his hand even tighter and pushing even more.

Josh: “George!!! George!! Look!”

George looked over at your other end in shock!

George: “I can see the head!! Come on (Your Name)! You’re nearly there! One more push!”

You: “AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” 

You screamed with all your might as you pushed the hardest you possibly could. The boys gently slipped out the baby, and handed it over to you.

George: “It’s a girl!! She’s beautiful!!”

JJ: “Congrats!!”

The boys all congratulated you and cheered as the ambulance arrived finding yourlocation with a tracking device…

George: “Baby! She’s amazing! What shall we call her?”

You: “Ella Gosh Shelley.”

From that very day, your lives were amazing! That was then, and this is now.

That was thirty years ago, when everyone was young wild and free. You now have four beautiful children! Two girls, two boys! All managed to become famous and apart of one amazing family! Union J had their final reunion a few years back and they are all married with children and adopted children too

As you walk into the ‘Union J Café’, you think back over your life of how it changed because of one person. You’ll never forget the day you first met George Shelley. Or should I say…The Guy At The Coffee Shop?

Thanks so much for reading this but it now has to come to an end :) can you please comment on what you thoought of the story? thanks L xx