Part 158

You and Harriet dressed up in really sweet outfits and went back to the house…It was amazing! George got the boys to plan a massive party with him. There was a banner across the room saying ‘good luck (Your Name) and George!!’ that the boys must have made! George walked over to you…

George: “You worried that people wouldn’t accept it and won’t support us…Well I invited loads of people who do support us!”

You looked around the house to see loads of people, smiling and happy for you both. 

You: “Thanks George! You’re the best!!”

George: “No bother sweetie!!”

You then spent hours talking to celebs, family, and friends and they all showed you full support for what was yet to come. But it scared you even more about how real it is all becoming. You ran outside and sat on the bench, glaring up at the gloomy moonlight. Josh walked over to you and sat on the bench. 

Josh: “Scary huh!”

You: “I…guess it is. I didn’t think it would be this crazy to imagine! I’m gonna be a mother! Why can’t I get over that?”

Josh: “You will! When the baby comes it will be amazing!!”

He reached his hand out and looked at you. He wanted to rub your belly, and so you nodded.

Josh: “Wow! I feel it kicking!”

You: “Yeah.”

Josh: “Look. You know you have support. You’re just scared of the parenting part! It’s a lot of commitment I know. But I’m sure George will be there for you! We all will! The reason everyone is here is because they are there for you and your baby! I think I should leave you for a bit to get some fresh air.”

You nodded and hugged him tightly before he walked back.

You: “Oh and Josh!!”

He turned to look at you.

You: “Thank you.”

He nodded and walked inside. 

A few minutes later, George walked out to see if you were okay! Josh must have sent him. He sat beside you and cuddled you, instantly warming you up. He rubbed your belly and looked into your eyes.

George: “You okay Princess?”

You: “I guess. You?”

George: “Not too bad thanks! Look. I know you’re scared. It’s a really big part of our lives. And the truth is…I scared too. But me acting weak isn’t going to make you feel any better now is it? So now I’ve told you the truth, can we both be strong together?”

You nodded.

George: “Whatever happens, I’ll always be there for you sweetie! Don’t you ever forget that! You’re a Shelley for goodness sake! And Shelley’s are always there for eachother!”

You smiled as you hugged him tightly.

George: “I hear the weather is going to be amazing tomorrow! We better make the most of it!”

You: “Good idea!!”

George: “Right! We better get you inside! It might not be good for you or the baby to be freezing! Haha!”

You nodded as he kissed you slowly.

George: “I love you Mrs Shelley!!”

You: “I love me too!! Haha! I’m joking monkey!! I love you too!!”