Part 107

It was party time at Keith’s! You all started drinking beer and having a laugh. You still felt a little upset, so you gave George a little cuddle.
George: “At least you can still drink.”
You: “I guess.”
Keith walked over to you.
Keith: “Hello!”
You: “Hey.”
Keith: “I promise I won’t blab about the whole pregnancy thing! George told me. He thought it would be a good idea for you to have a girl to girl chat with my Mrs! Rosie’s upstairs, go and speak to her.”
You nodded and headed upstairs to see Keith’s pregnant fiancée Rosie.
Rosie: “Hey hun!”
You: “Hey!”
Rosie: “You’re (Your Name) right? It’s so nice to meet you!”
You: “And you!! Umm..Keith sent me here to give you some company; and…I kinda wanted to talk to you…”
Rosie: “Sure! Come sit down! What’s up?”
You: “What was it like when you first found out you were pregnant?”
Rosie: “Well…Keith wasn’t that happy with the news, and we weren’t sure if we were ready for a baby…But I can’t lie…I don’t think I’d ever been so happy in my life.”
You: “Oh.”
Rosie: “Look. You and George are going to be married in a couple of week’s right? Just wait for a little while longer. You’re young and you don’t need to rush.”
You: “I guess you’re right. But I would do anything for a child.”
Rosie: “Give it time and it will all be okay. At least you’re not suffering morning sickness and going without beer and wine!”
You: “Haha! Thanks Rosie.”
Rosie: “Anytime!”
You left Rosie in her room to chill. You walked downstairs and gave George a big hug.
You: “Thanks for that George. I really needed a girly chat.”
George: “It’s okay babe! I just hate seeing you upset!”
He kissed you slowly. JJ, Josh and Jaymi walked over.
JJ: “Oi you two! Stop playing tonsil tennis and listen up!”
Jaymi: “You’re all invited to my place tomorrow. I have an announcement to make…”