Part 141

What an earth had happened?! Three people covering their faces with black hoodies were walking around in a circle. They were walking around with guns and weapons. Everyone in the studio was sat together in silence as the three men circled them. They were held hostage.

Hoodie man: “Look! It’s that pretty boy and his Mrs! Let’s get them!”

Before you could run for the door, one of them grabbed you both and flung you to the floor.

You: “Hey! What an earth are you playing at!!??”

Hoodie man: “Hush hush!!”

George: “What do you want from us?!”

Hoodie man 2: “We want £500,000 from you! Either every single penny or no one leaves!”

Jaymi: “We don’t have that sort of money!! Please just let us go! It’s my birthday!!”

Hoodie Man 3: “Oh right! That’s nice!”

You hated people like this! You stood up and stared at one of them right in the eye.

You: “I’ve had enough of this! You let us go right now!”

Hoodie man: “Hahaha! You really want us to let you go! Give us money princess and we will!”

You: “No way!!! We don’t have the money! Even if we did, we wouldn’t give it to you anyway, Dumbass!”

Hoodie man 2: “I would shut up if I were you!!! SIT DOWN!”

You: “Make me.”

Everyone stared in shock. They couldn’t believe what you said. George tried to sit you down, but you moved his hands out the way. One of the men in hoodies pulled out his gun, pointing it at you.

Hoodie man 2: “Sweetie!! I would sit down if I were you!”

You raised your eyebrow.

Hoodie Man 3: “Are you afraid?”

You: “…No. I’m not. You might think I’m an easy target, but I guess not everyone has had their life flashed before their eyes like me before.”

George: “(Your Name)!! Please!! Sit down!!”

Hoodie Man: “You heard him!”

You shook your head in refusal…They grabbed you and held you in front of everyone. One of the Hoodie men, whispered in your ear.

Hoodie Man 2: “I’ll shoot you right now, unless you beg!”

You took a deep breath, knowing it would be wrong to die like this.

You: “Okay…Fine! I would rather die, than beg for my life. But…I have to beg. How selfish it would be for me to cause this much pain for my loved ones. But most importantly, if you killed me, you would kill another human being. The human being inside me.”

You look down at your belly, rubbing your hand over it. Everyone stared at you in shock!

You: “Please don’t kill me!! For my baby’s sake!”

George couldn’t believe it. He knew what was important to him. Family. As the man raised his gun at you, he ran towards you. But one of the hoodie men had grabbed him and tied him up.

George: “PLEASE DON’T!!! TAKE ME!!”

George cried his heart out, as you saw his pain.

Hoodie man 3: “Haha! No, that wouldn’t be tragic enough!! Good bye (Your Name)”

He pointed his gun at you ready to fire. I guess that was it. The end. You heard screams as you shut your eyes for a moment. You opened them, expecting to see another world; but instead you were still in the studio. Still alive. You looked down at the ground. You couldn’t believe it?! Josh had taken the bullet.