Part 122

You were having such a lovely time at Harriet’s. In a few hours, the girls shall be coming over to see you ready for your Hen do! However, George will be having his tomorrow!! You decided to get ready with Harriet!

A few hours later, the girls arrived at the door and you were ready to party! They blindfolded you and walked you out of the front door…

Abby: “Three…”

Jessica: “Two..”

Lilly: “One…”

Harriet removed your blindfold and you saw a massive pink limo!!

You: “Woooooooooo!”

You all got in the car and drove on, with your bucks fizz at the ready!

April: “Cheers!!! To (Your Name)!”

They all raised their glasses.

All: “To (Your Name)”

You and the girls finally got out of the limo, to find…an Ice bar!! You all went inside and EVERYTHING was made of ice! Even the glasses! 

After a while, the girls called your attention.

Harriet: “As you are going to be my sister in law, I got you a little gift…”

You turned around to see a hot policeman behind you.

Policeman: “(Your Name)! I think you’re under arrest!”

He grabbed and sat you on a chair. He started dancing around you and then stripped his clothes off! It was funny, but you didn’t really like it that much. You just wanted to be with George! You smiled at everyone to make it look like you were having fun, but you weren’t! 

The next day, you woke up to find all the girls on the floor asleep at Harriet’s! Tonight was George’s turn to have some fun! But tomorrow, you’ll be Mrs. Shelley!