Part 131

After an amazing day with George, it was time to go to Disneyland! You got into a pretty night outfit, and went!

George: “Wait! I have a little something for you!”

George pulled out a pair of Minnie mouse ears and placed them on your head. He pulled out his Mickey ears and put them on his!

You: “Awwh! George! This is so cute! Thank you!”

George: “Oh don’t worry darling! You’ll always be my Minnie! And I’ll always be your Mickey!”

You walked around Disneyland hand in hand. Loads of fans came by to talk to you both and you went on loads of rides! You and George really liked going on the Small World ride! It was so cute! 

It was getting late, and it was dark outside. So many stars were out, and it was so romantic!

George: “We better go to the castle! The fireworks and the parade are going to be on soon!”

You walked over with George and watched your favourite characters walk by. Then the firework display began! It was so beautiful watching them all burst in the sky. You and George gazed at the palace as he held you tightly in his arms.

George: “Castle or not, you’ll always be my princess!”

You: “You’ll always be my monkey prince!”

George: “hahaa! You cheeky rascal!”

After an amazing night, you a George go back to the hotel room.

George: “Oh, by the way…tomorrow, we’re flying back to see the Shelley’s and your family as they have a massive surprise for us!”

You: “Well let’s make the most of the time we have alone together tonight!”

George: “Good idea!”

George pulled you close to him as he kissed you slowly. He wrapped his arms around you tightly and laid you down on the bed gently. You bit your lip as you wanted him so badly. He began to take off his shirt and laid on top of you, kissing you softly. He lowered his head and whispered in your ear.

George: “I love you Mrs Shelley.”