Part 128

George: “You look so beautiful!”

You: “Awwh thank you!!”

George: “I can’t believe we’ve pulled it all off! It nearly went terrible! Ahh well! We can have lunch now!”

You giggled as you finally reached The Shelley household. Ash came over and escorted you out. Inside the house was absolutely amazing!! You went into the garden and saw the massive gazebo!

George: “well this is what I call awesome!”

You and George felt a little hyper after getting married, so you began to have a massive tickle fight! You both laughed so much that you fell onto the snow.

You: “Oops! Haha! Never mind!”

George giggled and lead next to you.

George: “I kind of need to tell you something later!”

You: “Really? What?”

George: “You’ll have to see!”

He stood up and took your hands to pull you up. You walked into the gazebo and everyone had arrived already! It was time for lunch and some wonderful toasts! Everyone sat down, ready for the speeches.

Your dad hit his knife against a glass. Everyone went silent, as he stood.

Dad: “Hi everyone! Wow it’s been such a lovely day for George and (Your Name)! I just want to say how proud I am of both of them! When I first met George, I thought…wow! He’s a looker!”

Everyone giggled.

Dad: “But over time, he’s become part of our family! He is like an older son that I never had. Danny would’ve needed him really. Some male company! But I couldn’t ask for anyone better that that man right there.”

He looked over at George! George rubbed his foot against your leg and smiled at you.

Dad: “But I wish them all the love happiness of the world and the best future possible! So now I would like you to all cheer for George!”

Your dad sat down as everyone applauded. You didn’t want to let go of George as he stood up to do his speech.

George: “Now, I’m not gonna blab on too much, because we’ve heard it all before! But I just want to thank everyone for coming and being so supportive to me and my gorgeous wife! I’m so happy this day finally came! Some of you may know that when I was younger, I was bullied very badly. Now that I’ve found someone who not only accepts me for who I am and can also relate to me, I don’t think I can ask for more! The bridesmaids look absolutely amazing! I’m so thank full to everyone who helped this day to exist! I want you all raise a toast to my amazing wife (Your Name)”

All: “To (Your Name)”

George: “Now, I had a very tough decision to make when it came to choosing my best man! I simply couldn’t do it! So I have three! Everyone put your hands together for JJ, Josh and Jaymi!!”

Everyone cheered as the boys stood up.

Jaymi: “Hey everyone! Thank you all for coming! You look amazing!”

JJ: “Yeah! We want to say how much we love George and (Your Name)! They’ve just been the bestest friends we could ever wish for!”

Josh: “We love you both so much and wish you all the luck for the future!”

JJ: “NOW LETS PARTY!!!”