Part 101

OMG IM SOO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN WEEKS, I HAVENT FORGOTTEN I SWEAR, ANYWAY HERES PART 101 HOPE YOU LIKE IT  

L X

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You drove home as fast as you could, leaving the girls behind. You slammed the car door and ran inside. 

You: “George!!! George!! Where are you?!”

You panicked in fear. Until you saw him in your bedroom!

You: “George!! Thank goodness you’re alright! I thought you were hurt!!”

George: “I’m fine Princess!”

You sighed in relief as you cuddled him tightly, panting your heart out.

You: “So what’s the matter?”

He looked deeply and seriously into your sparkling eyes, telling you to calm down. He handed you a pregnancy test as you stared at him in confusion.

George: “I’m not kidding! Take it! We weren’t protected two weeks ago!”

You: “Oh my gosh!”

You ran into the toilet and took the test. You walked into the bedroom and sat beside George ready to hear the results.

George: “This is crazy.”

You: “Yeah you’re right there!”

George: “Look (your name). Whatever the result may be, I want you to know that I’ll always love you and support you through whatever is yet to come. You’re my world and nothing will ever change that!”

The results were ready; you and George gazed at them for a moment.

George: “Holy moly…double lines…”

Yes, the results were positive. You were pregnant…