Part 137

A few months later, you and George were still trying to have a baby.

George: “Babe! I know this isn’t working, and it’s not fair, but you need to have fun and smile! Me and the boys are going to WHSmith today to do some poster signings there and to meet some fans! How about you come and join us?”

You: “I guess I could…”

You and the boys went to the signings and met some of the craziest fans! Every age group was there! 

JJ: “Well this is slightly mental…”

You all giggled and continued to sign posters.

A few hours later, it was time to leave and all JCats there got to meet you and the boys! Apart from one… There was a little girl crying in the corner, holding her mum’s hand. As Union J walked into the private car park, you went to see if she was okay.

You: “Hey there! Is everything okay?”

Girl: “No…I’I never got to m’meet my idol, Jaymi. All the other girls pushed me out the way.”

You felt really bad for her, as that was what happened to you, when you were going to meet Union J (Part 2) so you escorted her out to the car park, to meet Jaymi as she held your hand.

You: “Jaymi! This is your biggest fan!”

The girl came running over to him and gave him a big hug! She blushed as he smiled at her.

Jaymi: “What’s your name?”

Girl: “Charlie!”

Jaymi: “Awwh hi Charlie! How old are you?”

Charlie: “6”

Jaymi and Charlie were hugging so tightly and you could see how happy she was. But George could read you like a book. He saw how badly you wanted a child, and it was becoming a hard thing for him to give you. But George would do anything for your happiness, even if it meant he couldn’t be the one to make you happy…