Part 126

Your parents and Leah and Danny (older brother) finally got to Harriet’s, and you were dressed! The bridesmaids looked amazing in their snow dresses! Little Leah was in her sugar plum fairy snow dress looking lovely! You waited upstairs in your mums dress hiding. April went to see you.

April: “Everyone’s here (your name)!”

You: “Everyone, but the person that I’m supposed to marry! I don’t wanna go down there!”

April: “You’re just gonna have to trust him! He’ll be here I know it!”

You: “I’m scared though April!”

April: “I know sweetie! But trust me, it will all be worth it! Just remember the reason you’re doing this!”

You slowly took April’s hand and walked downstairs. Your mum stared at you in shock; tears streaming down her cheeks.

Leah: “(your name)!!!”

She ran and hugged you tightly!

Mum: “You look beautiful!!!! I can’t believe you’re wearing my dress! It looks amazing!”

You: “Awhh thank you!! You look lovely! And so does Leah! Hey Danny!”

Danny: “Hey sis! Long time no see!!”

You: “I know!”

Danny: “Looking alright aren’t ya?”

Your dad smiled at you, holding back his tears.

Mum: “Right! I better go and sit down out there on the chairs! JJ did a good job!”

She kissed you lightly on the top of your head, wiping her tears in a soggy tissue.

Mum: “By darling! I’m so proud of you!!”

She walked out into the snow and got ready!

Lilly’s phone went! She answered it with a massive smile on her face before cutting off.

Lilly: “Good news! George is there! And so are the lads!”

You: “Even Josh?!!”

Lilly: “Even Josh.”

Everything was perfect! All you had to do now is get married!