Part 144

The boys stared at you both awkwardly as you pulled away from each other. You got off the bed and walked over to George. JJ and Jaymi ran and sat on Josh’s bed and hugged him a little too tightly.

JJ: “That’s my boy!!! You the man Josh! You’re one hell of a legend!!”

Jaymi: “We’re so proud of you!”

While JJ, Josh and Jaymi chatted amongst themselves, you looked at George with so much guilt.

You: “Babe! I’m so sorry! I can explai-“

George: “It’s fine sweetie!”

You: “Really?”

George: “It doesn’t matter.”

You: “I thought you’d be mad!”

George: “I’m not mad! If anything I’m just happy that no one’s dead right now!”

You smiled and gave George a cheeky peck. He walked over to Josh’s bed and held his hand out. Josh shook it.

George: “Thank you so much for saving her!”

Josh: “Don’t mention it!”

George: “Now come here bro!”

Josh and George cuddled each other tightly!

Josh: “Oh I love you man!!”

George: “Oh that’s funny! Cause I do too!!”

You all laughed, happy to be a family again.

JJ: “So Josh, when are you allowed out of here?”

Josh: “Tomorrow!”

Jaymi: “Oh good! We’ll pick you up in the morning then!”

Josh: “Thanks!”

After a good few hours with the lads, it was getting dark. Josh was flat out and needed his sleep. You and George headed home. You sat on the sofa together as George cuddled you in his warm arms.

George: “Well, that was an eventful day…”

You: “I know!”

George: “We’ve been thinking about Josh for hours on end now! Now let’s talk about us!”

George lifted your legs onto his lap as he rubbed your belly.

You: “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner! My plan was to tell you at the café yesterday.”

George: “Awwh babe! It’s okay! When did you first find out?”

You: “The night before all this happened!”

George: “Oh right! Hey! There’s a Shelley in your belly!”

You both giggled as you both put your hands on your belly.

George: “I think tomorrow we better tell your parents!”

You: “Yeah!!”

George: “Listen (Your Name)! These next nine months are going to be hard, tough, tiring and scary! But no matter what, I will be there for you! You’re carrying our baby! If you ever need anything, just tell me and I’ll be right there!”

You: “Thanks babe!”

George: “Don’t mention it cheeky bum! I love you so much Mrs Shelley!”

You: “I love you too! Mr Shelley!”

You giggled as George rubbed your back. He kissed you passionately, never wanting to let go.