Part 149

It had been ages since George had gone on his world tour with the lads. You’d been out with so many people to keep your mind off him, but it never worked. Hate had gotten even worse! You were five months pregnant, and the hormones were kicking in. You craved every food under the sun and moaned about pretty much everything.

It was late afternoon, and you sat there alone bored. Your phone bleeped as you saw a text. It was from George!

‘Hey baby! Turn on Radio 1!’

You got up and switched it on. Live lounge was on.

Presenter: “Everyone please welcome…Ed Sheeran!”

Ed: “Hi Radio 1! For today’s live lounge, I have brought a friend of mine to sing with me! It’s George Shelley”

Ed and George started playing their guitars as you smiled.

Ed&George: “You're just a small bump unborn, in four months you're brought to life, You might be left with my hair, but you'll have your mother's eyes”

You smiled as you pictured the baby’s soft curly locks

Ed&George: “I'll hold your body in my hands, be as gentle as I can, but for now your scan of my unmade plans. A small bump in four months, you'll open your eyes”

The tears ran down your face. George was amazing!

George: “You are my one and only. You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight. Oh, you are my one and only. You can wrap your fingers round my thumb and hold me tight. And you'll be alright.”

After an amazing performance, you realized how much you needed him. But how long exactly was he going to be?

George Shelley Fanfic 'The Guy at the Coffee Shop'2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara