Part 100!!!!!

It was the day you had to organise the dresses, and George had to deal with the suits. You and the bridesmaids headed out to London to look for the cutest dressed you could possibly find.

Harriet: “I can’t believe my big brother and you are getting married! It’s crazy!”

You: “Hehe I know!”

April: “They’re so cute together!”

Harriet: “Yeah!!!”

You noticed how well April gets on with Harriet! Sisters really can be amazing! 

Little Leah tried on the cutest flower girl dresses, and the bridesmaids looked amazing in whatever they tried on! 

Leah: “I like this one!!”

Leah held out a cute little flower girl dress. It was a soft white colour with little diamanté’s on the bottom of the gown. Jessica picked up some cute matching shoes for her which fit perfectly! 

Lilly: “But what about us bridesmaids?!”

You: “Hmmm…”

April: “I have an idea! This wedding needs to be real classy! We need to make it look Hollywood styled to get this on the front covers!”

You: “April! I don’t care about publicity!”

April: “I know that! But it might just be worth it! I suggest we use George’s favourite colour!! Us bridesmaids can be red!”

You: “Good idea! Okay! If that’s what you guys are happy with then we’ll have red! But I want to buy you guys a party dress for the evening so you can strut off!! How about that?!”

Abby: “Great idea!”

You: “Cool! Let’s pay!”

Jessica: “What about your dress (Your Name)?”

You: “Oh don’t worry about that! I’m going to shop nearer to home for my dress!”

Harriet: “Awwh good idea! Right, I think you should all come round mine for a coffee and maybe a bite to eat?”

April: “Sure!”

A few hours had gone by, and you were having an amazing time with the girls!

Meanwhile…

The boys had gone to Josh’s so they could store the suits at his place.

JJ: “Well boys that was a good day out shopping! I almost feel like a woman!”

They all giggled at JJ!

Jaymi: “So how’s it going with (Your Name)? Have you had much ‘evening romance’ lately?”

George: “Haha! Yeah it’s going well! I haven’t actually slept with her for like 2 weeks because we’ve been so busy! But yeah it’s cool!”

JJ: “So there’s no baby on the way then! Haha!”

George stared awkwardly, realizing you and George had not been very sensible lately about protection. He ran out of Josh’s house.

Josh: “Where are you going!!!!??”

It was too late. George had gone, on his way back to the house and he phoned you…

You: “Hello?”

George: “Hey Baby! This is not a joke. You need to get back home now! I need to talk to you!”

Yaaay! Part 100! Thanks so much to everyone who has been reading it! It means so much to me;’) Hope you still enjoy it as much as I love writing it!:) Thanks again!:)♥

40 PARTS IN 1 NIGHT OMG!!