Part 99

The boys had gone home after a fair few hours of them helping you and George organise the wedding. It was pretty late, and then you heard the doorbell ring… It was Ella!

You: “Ella!!!”

Ella: “Hey Hun!!”

You hugged sweetly!

You: “Lovely to see you! Come on in!”

You walked into the living room for a good old chat and a cuppa.

Ella: “A birdy told me you’re engaged! Congrats!”

You: “Thank you!! You’re more than welcome to come to our wedding! We’re kind of still giving out invites, but I’m sure yours there somewhere!”

Ella: “Awwh! That’s so sweet of you! Thanks!!”

You: “No problem!!”

Ella: “I have a few things I need to talk to you about..”

You: “What’s up?”

Ella: “…see.. ummm…I wrote a song and wanted your opinion.”

You: “Sure! Go ahead!”

She began to sing her song, putting so much soul and passion into it! Amazing.

You: “That was amazing! But why make a song like this?”

Ella: “Ummm…I guess I was just bored.”

You: “Hmmm..Now tell me the truth. There’s no way you could sing that with such soul and meaning just cause you were ‘bored’!!”

Ella: “There’s this guy I’ve had a crush on for a while now. He’s so sweet and amazing but he’s in a relationship! I kinda fancy his best friend too. I just don’t know what to do!”

You: “Talk to the girlfriend and get everything out in the open. You don’t always have to bottle everything up Ella!”

Ella: “Thank you! So are you mad at me?”

You: “Mad about what…………..”

You paused as she looked at you with guilt.

You: “You fancy George and Josh don’t you?!”

She nodded ashamed.

Ella: “Why do I always fall for the wrong people? I’m so stupid!”

You patted her back, hugging her as the tears streamed down her face.

You: “Ella! It’s not your fault! You can’t control your feelings! I’m not mad at you!”

Ella: “Really?”

You: “Of course I’m not! Look. Why don’t you bring yourself a date to the wedding? It’s worth a try! If it doesn’t work then try again!”

Ella: “Good idea! Thanks (Your Name)!”

You: “No worries!”

You hugged her tightly as she left the house.