Part 129

You all began to party and go crazy! You went to talk to all of your guests!

Ella (Henderson): “Hey!!”

You: “Hey Hun! How are you?”

Ella: “Amazing thanks! I got myself a man! “

You: “Congrats sweetie! I’m so happy for you!”

Ella: “Well it was lovely to see you!”

You: “Yeah! Bye!!”

You turned around to see 1D nearly diving on top of you.

Harry: “(YOUR NAME)!!!!”

You: “Ahh boys! Am I glad to see you!”

Niall: “Haha! Congratulations sweetie!”

You: “Awwh Thank you!”

After a while of chatting to 1D and lots of other celebs, Harry pulled you away to talk in private.

Harry: “Congrats on your marriage!”

You: “Thank you!”

Harry: “I told you it would all be fine! I guess that shows you how much Josh loves you!!”

You: “Yeah! Thank you for all your support!”

Harry: “Oh it’s fine! Perhaps we can meet up sometime?”

You: “Sure! Sounds awesome!”

Harry: “Cool! Well enjoy the rest of your night!!”

After a little while of socializing with all of your guests, you realized that the boys had gone! The lights turned off, and your dad had a microphone!

Dad: “Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you…Union J!!”

The boys walked over and began to sing…

“We were both young when I first saw you. I close my eyes and the flashback starts: I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air. See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns. See you make your way through the crowd And say, "Hello," Little did I know...”

At that moment George walked over to you and took your hand, and you danced around the room hand in hand. Forgetting the world.

“That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles, And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet" And I was crying on the staircase, Begging you, "Please don't go"And I said...“Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess, It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".”

After a few hours of dancing, it was time to open presents!

Harriet; “This is from all of the bridesmaids, and Josh, JJ, Jaymi and Olly!!”

You and George opened a card to see… a trip to Australia!!

You: “Wow thanks everyone!”

Dominic: “There is another big wedding present to come! It’s from (Your Name)’s family as well as the Shelley’s family! You’ll get it in a couple of days!”

George: “awwh!! Thanks so much! Finally! I have a present for you (Your Name!)”

You: “And what’s that?”

He handed you a box.

George: “Go to the bathroom and put it on.”

You did as he said and went in the bathroom. In the box, was a beautiful dress. Like a wedding dress, but shorter and more comfortable. You slipped into it and walked back to George.

George: “You look gorgeous!”

You: “You don’t look so bad yourself!”

Your mum walked up to you with a tear in her eye. She handed you a suitcase and hugged you tightly.

Mum: “You have a lovely time darling! I’ll miss you!!”

You: “Mum! What are you talking about?”

George giggled and took your hand. You walked into the garden to see loads of fireworks being set off. Then you saw…a helicopter!! George helped you in and you flew in the air, waving at everyone down below!

You: “So where are we going?”

George: “Our honeymoon of course!”