Part 159

The next day was a real wake up call for you. You were in two days! The sun was out and George walked in with a very bright smile on his face.

George: “Morning babe!!”

You: “Morning hun!”

George: “I’ve just been on the phone to Josh! He said about calming you down a little about the whole parenting thing, so in a bit, me you and the lads are going to a massive nature area that Josh used to love!”

You: “Wow! Sounds great.”

You slipped into a flared skirt and t-shirt and headed out, ready to be picked up by Josh.

They finally got to yours and drove you all to the nature area. It was a fair few hours away and in the middle of nowhere! You saw all the beautiful animals and had a lovely picnic!

You: “Josh this place is amazing!”

Josh: “I know! I used to always be here as a kid! Calmed me down when I was worried or had a bad day!”

You all had a lovely time and had such a laugh together! But sadly, it was time you got home before darkness hit you! You got in the car and drove off. The roads were narrow and there were no cars around for miles! You were surrounded by the forest with only the road between it.

Suddenly, the car broke down!!!! There was no help in sight!! You all got out the car in annoyance! 

JJ: “What are we going to do?!!”

Josh: “It will be fine! We can call a car service!!”

JJ: “We have no signal on our phones out here!!

Suddenly, you let out a scream and fell to your knees…

George: “Baby!! Are you alright?”

You: “AHHHHHHH.”

You felt contractions as the pain was continuous in your belly. Your water broke. This time, you really were going into labour. But the problem is…You were stuck in the middle of no where!!!