Part 135

The next day was amazing! After the wedding, you all had a massive party! There were so many people having a boogie, so you and George joined them on the dancefloor!

George: “Did I ever tell you how beautiful you look in that dress?”

You: “Awwh thank you!”

George: “Hehe! You’re such a cutie aren’t ya?”

Jaymi and Olly walked towards you both.

George: “Hello you two! Congratulations!”

Olly: “Awwh thank you!”

Jaymi: “Thanks so much for all your support! You made this wedding happen, so thanks!”

You: “Oh no worries!”

You all hugged, then Olly and Jaymi left you to dance. There was a little girl who couldn’t find her mum and she kept falling over on the dancefloor.

George: “I think we should see if she’s okay!”

You: “Yeah!”

You ran over to see the little girl. She looked rather upset.

You: “Are you okay?”

She nodded shyly.

George: “It’s okay! Don’t be shy! We want you help you!”

You: “What’s your name?”

Girl: “M-m-Madison”

You: “Awwh! What a lovely name! How old are you Madison?”

Madison: “Four! I need to find my Mummy!”

George: “She couldn’t have gone too far! Look! Have a dance with us, and I’m sure Mummy will come straight back!”

Madison nodded and held your right hand and George’s left. She spun around so many times and fell over a lot! But you and George always helped her up again. Madison looked innocently at George.

Madison: “I like Union J!”

George: “Awwh! Good to hear! Thank you!”

She blushed as she continued to dance. Madison finally found her mum and gave her a big hug.

Madison: “Mummy! Mummy! This is George and (Your Name)!”

Madison’s Mum: “Lovely to meet you both!! Thanks so much for looking after her! My little one did a runner and we couldn’t find him!!”

You: “Oh!! It’s okay! Well I’ll see you around!”

Madison walked away with her mum and waved back at you both.

George turned to look at you and wrapped his arms around your waist. You moved to the music slowly together as he whispered in your ear.

George: “Madison is so sweet!”

You: “I know!”

George: “My gosh (Your Name)!! I want a baby so bad! Madison just made me want one even more!”

You: “Me too!”

George: “I guess no matter what, we just need to keep trying!”

You: “Yeah..I guess.”