Part 125

It was the day of the wedding and the boys were still in Ayia Napa. Jaymi woke up find a text on his phone. It was JJ.

‘Hey bro! I realized that I left mine and Dominic’s suits at Harriet’s place! I took an early flight back so I’ll see you in a couple of hours!!’

An hour later, you woke up! 

You: “I’M GETTING MARRIED TODAY!”

You ran around the house like a maniac! But the girls stared with frowns on their faces.

April: “Slight problem!”

She opened the window. There was so much snow everywhere! 

Abby: “The venue has been forced to close due to the snow! And the guy who’s supposed to marry you has come down with the flu!”

You: “WHAT!!”

Harriet: “I think I better call George!”

*Dialled George’s number*

Jaymi: “Hello?”

Harriet: “Hey, Jaymi! Where’s George?”

Jaymi: “He’s kind of still asleep…”

Harriet: “What!! Where on earth are you?”

Jaymi: “We’re kind of in…Ayia Napa…”

Harriet: “WHAT!!!”

Jaymi: “Calm down!!! JJ took an early flight home, and he’s coming to pick up his and your dad’s suit anytime now!”

Harriet couldn’t talk anymore. She cut off the phone and marched over to you.

Harriet: “This has turned into a disaster!”

You: “Nooooo!”

April: “Come on girls! It’s going to be okay!! I-“

The doorbell rang, and it was JJ!

JJ: “Alright girls?”

You ran straight into his arms.

You: “JJ!!!! Boy am I glad to see you!”

He chatted to you all for a while!

You: “The suits are next to all our dresses!”

JJ went into the other room to pick up the suits! He was a little distracted by your dresses. Harriet forgot to sweep the floor that day, and so JJ slipped over and fell onto the dresses, ripping them all to pieces.

You: “Oh my gosh!!!”

JJ: “I’m so sorry!!!!!”

You: “I guess this day was always going to be a disaster!”

JJ: “Babe! Calm down! It’s going to be fine!!”

April: “I have an idea! We can ask the vicar from the local church to marry you! You can wear Mum’s wedding dress! And I’m friends with a girl from a dress shop! We can go in there!”

You: “But where exactly am I going to get married to!?”

Harriet: “Out in the snow! It’s going to be beautiful! And the night do can be done in the garden! I’ll set up a gazebo! It’s going to be the best wedding ever!”

You: “hmm yeah! If the groom actually bothers to turn up!”

Jessica: “Calm down! Your parents will be here soon! Let’s get ready and sort out dresses!”

Lilly: “Good idea!”

JJ: “I’m gonna decorate outside so the venue looks sweet! Haha!”