PART- 58 (She Is Dead)

Start from the beginning

"What?" I ask looking in the front. I can't even look at him. This is pure torture.

"Look at me." His voice is demanding.

"You asked me not to." I remind him.

"Now I'm asking you to look at me, Sana." His voice is soft. "I'm sorry for avoiding you at breakfast."

I finally look at him. "It's okay. I'm sorry I came late. For me, we all couldn't spend time.. you know."

He nods understanding. "It wasn't your fault. Seriously. It was no ones fault. I was tired, so I fall asleep. And, you were enjoying with your friends. Which is okay." He smiles

"Really?" I smile happily thinking he is not upset anymore.

"Really." He nods. He runs his fingers through his hair make it little messy but sexy.

"You're looking sexy."

"Thanks." He nods.

"I wish I could kiss you here. Like my friends." I say.

He didn't say anything about it. Maybe he doesn't want to. He can find it childish. The way he used to call me Kiddo back then. He told me once about it. I made fun of it for sure.

"I really wished. But I'll kiss you tonight. So, I'm not that upset." I wink at him.

"I would love that." He nods smiling. "Are you excited for next place?"

"Yes! Very much. Water Rafting." I clap showing my excitement to him.

He smiles, "I need to go."

I nod understanding. He left giving a small nod. In a few seconds I receive a message from him. I smile happily seeing his text.

B. DADDY 🔥- OH! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU. YOU'RE LOOKING SEXY IN RED. I SO WANT TO KISS YOU AND FUCK YOU "HARD" RIGHT NOW. BUT, AS I CAN'T DO IT "HERE", SO DON'T FORGET TO WEAR IT TONIGHT. I SO WANNA RIP THIS DRESS OFF YOU.

ME- AS YOU WISH. ;⁠-⁠)

I smile happily thinking finally we will spend time together tonight. I will go to his room early today. At 12. He won't fall asleep I guess. If he falls asleep tonight as well which is quite possible, because we will do water rafting and trekking. It's exhausting stuff.

Everyone decided to visit Kargil tomorrow. There are few places to visit there and we will do a night campaign tomorrow at Indus River Camp and we will do Stargazing too. Ladakh has one of the best views of the sky.

Me- I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, IF YOU FALL ASLEEP TONIGHT AS WELL.

B. DADDY 🔥- DON'T WORRY PRINCESS, I HAD 2 CUPS OF COFFEE IN BREAKFAST. FOR YOU, I WILL DRINK 2-3 MORE AT DINNER TIME; TO KEEP ME AWAKE ALL NIGHT TO "F" YOU. ;)

ME- My smart-ass daddy ;-)

B. DADDY 🔥- ALWAYS. ;)

We exchange a smile then I get busy with my friends. They're back doing their kissing photoshoot.

"How was it?" I ask them.

"It was great. I felt like I'm Kareena and he is Amir Khan. But our nose didn't come in between." Tina's words make everyone laugh. 

"That's great. How about you two guys?" I ask Mehek and Rudra.

"Awesome. It was awesome." Both says happily.

"I wish you could do that too." Mohit says eyeing me and Sidharth with a sad smile.

"Ah! It's okay. Nevermind. We can kiss anytime. Kissing here is not necessary I think." I shrug casually. I am not sad anymore. I am cool. I am happy.