Bonus Chapter #12: Dilemma/Not Alone

Dilemma/Not Aone

This chapter is going to be a bit short so I tried to put it all in the chapter as fast as I could!!!

Also, some parts of the chapter contain some serious and sensitive topics with a TW but it isn't added much since the chapter is a bit short and the last one is long.

Credit to the Photos and Quotes that I found on Pinterest, Google, etc.

In this chapter

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Soojin, Yuqi and Shuhua

It's about how far they have come throughout their journey and how the six girls remain together as a family even though they were separated for almost two years.

Some things have been hard for them but in the end, they manage to pick up those broken pieces and find a way to fix them throughout their journey.

Their journey is still being kept in place in their hearts since day one.

Life doesn't have to be easy.

Life doesn't have to be hard even though it's sometimes hard.

They manage to talk about their hardships.

When Soojin left the group it still had one of the most hardships that could ever happen to them.

It also happens everyone else around them brings them more broken hearts and those broken pieces.

The girls haven't been reunited since it was almost 2 years because of the dark side that has entered their world and it has completely ruined them and their lives because of it.

It was their choice to come forward to let it all go but it's their choice not to.

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Soojin, Yuqi and Shuhua

Why??

It's because some people don't believe that they've been struggling with this broken fate for a while now ever since they decided to be drifted apart.

Drifted Apart means: There is no more Gidle

They're Happy

They're Sad

They're Angry

They're Frustrated

They're Scared

They're Scared Of Losing Their Best Friend But It's Too Late.

It's like there was a time when she was one of a kind.

There was a time when she was of a kind.

She was so much better than yesterday but her heart still sinks between those betrayals and lies.

She was stuck in the middle.

She tried to figure it out but then she never knew that problem came back to her like a hurricane.

Lost in the World.

Lost in the World

Here is my Dilemma

One-half of me wants ya

And the other half that wants me to forget.

She is tired of being shunned by the internet.