Chapter 19: Lucid

Chapter 19: Lucid

I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I can.

Also, this chapter isn't going to be a bit long, and even if it is then I'm sorry and please just bare with me.

Lucid- Expressed clearly, easy to understand

The last part of the last chapter

Broken Thread

Lose Thread

Sakura, Chaewon, Yunjin, Kazuha, and Eunchae have made a promise.

They already made a promise

Lesserafim's mind: We can't run away

Gidle's mind: A whole new world

Lucid

........

Flashback: When one of the girls received a strange feeling and one of them ends up falling.

When you're falling down

Falling Down

To start, Soyeon and Somi used to be friends and treated each other like cousins. The two girls did everything together including spreading some cheers with happiness.

They met when there is a survival show and it's called "Produce 101."

Before Produce 101, Soyeon also appeared in Unpretty Rapstar.

After the survival show, Soyeon debuted in the group and Somi is a soloist and she used to be in a group.

The two girls still hang out.

Somi even met the rest of Gidle too and she is so friendly and nice to them as well.

Miyeon, Minnie, Yuqi, Shuhua, and Soojin.

It was the best.

Soyeon and Somi had a bond in their friendship but starts to fade away.

The two girls went in their separate ways and continue their journey forward with their careers and stuff.

Somi never contacts Soyeon back for some reason and it's strange.

Even Miyeon and Minnie find it strange too but they can't assume anything until Soyeon told them.

Normally Soyeon and Somi whenever they get bored, the two girls will always hang out at the abandoned garage whenever they feel like it.

On the day before Soyeon decided to do things on her time and it was time for her to move on, Somi and Soyeon made a pact and made a promise that they will never let anything get in their way.

Somi noticed that Soyeon wants to tell her something but she just lets it go.

Unfortunately, Somi didn't let it go

She might have a plan in mind and randomly assumes that Soyeon is ditching her for her new friends.

This is dumb because Soyeon never says anything to her about it or makes her think what she thinks.

Soyeon just wants to do her own thing instead of following around Somi all the time and she is still her friend.

Stop following around Somi all the time

Maybe this is the time when Soyeon has finally stepped on to the next step.

Somi doesn't like it and this is when she starts to get jealous.