Chapter 14: Bad Blood 2.0

I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I can.

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long.

This chapter is a little inspired by the song Bad Blood by Taylor Swift but I just go with the flow of my ideas to the chapter.

Also if you wanna know why I name the chapter Bad Blood 2.0 then check out the first part in Meant to Be which is the bonus chapter.

Anyways that is all for now.

Bad Blood 2.0

Banaids don't fix bullet holes

You say sorry just to show

If you live like that you live with ghosts

If you love like that, blood runs cold

.......

The last part of the last chapter

Gidle and Lesserafim are meeting today at the Han River.

What might happen when they meet for the first time??

Things are about to get ugly.

Present

It's still the next day

Meanwhile

Lesserafim

Chaewon: For the last time Yunjin the answer is NO JUST ACCEPT IT AND GO

Chaewon and Yunjin are arguing because Yunjin received a text from Minnie and so does Sakura. Minnie sent her a text saying that they are at the Han River right now for a meeting and invited Lesserafim to come along.

Unfortunately, Chaewon doesn't like the idea for two reasons.

1. She and Soyeon still hated each other guts

2. She doesn't trust anyone and doesn't want anything bad happens to them, especially last night.

Last night, Lesserafim are haunted by a deadly ghost spirit of Yunjin.

Yunjin almost got possessed by a ghost and it was scary because her friends had no idea why they are being chased by a deadly ghost.

Yunjin doesn't remember what happened last night and she knows that Chaewon is hiding something from her.

Sometimes Chaewon can be a bit overprotective towards Yunjin.

Sakura, Kazuha, and Eunchae on the other hand agree with Yunjin.

They wanted to meet with Gidle at the Han River for three reasons.

1. They are haunted by a deadly ghost spirit last night.

2. Someone is after them and they still don't know who it is

3. Strange things are starting to happen to them as well and Gidle is not the only one.

Never Apart

Never Apart

DON'T BURN THE BRIDGE- A.D.

Kazuha finds the note on the floor and it is the same message that her friend Yunjin received in a text message last night.

A.D.