Chapter 29: I Can Do It Alone

I Can Do It Alone: The name of the chapter is also called "Undercover."

Some steps need to be taken alone

Some walk you have to take alone.

Sometimes to go far, you must go alone

All alone

All alone

Welcome back into the dark.

Out of the dark.

The last part of the last chapter.

Over time, you'll start to notice that some people just aren't worth it anymore.

The moment when Gidle and Lesserafim became friends.

It goes to show how much they were truly shown much more of a true friendship then suddenly became more toxic than it was before.

Little did they know that someone is hiding behind the camera has found more ways to destroy Gidle and Lesserafim.

Mostly Gidle

Just like they're planning on ruining Soojin.

The girls are sick and tired of this toxic friendship.

Toxic

At least we burn the bridge.

At least we burn it all.

At least we had each other.

Ex-best friends

Paroxysm

Undercover

.......

Flashback: This is when the 9 group of girls from Twice have decided to end it all between them in their friendship and because of the Pact that they have shared but one of them doesn't want them to let go.

Until something happens.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Jihyo, Mina, Sana, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Tzuyu are at the nearby lake for a meeting when it's dark out.

It has been about 5 days and the girls still haven't chosen yet or made a decision until Nayeon mentioned to her best friends that their friendship is toxic and it can't continue.

The girls agree with her except for one person.

Jihyo

Park Jihyo

She is one of the most popular girls and is also a Queen Bee too.

Twice are the Queen Bees.

Everyone is afraid of them.

Nobody dares to mess with them.

Jihyo holds the power of secrets and then she uses it as an advantage to take over the throne. Nobody knows what her secret power is but they don't want to find out either.

The nine girls have been friends since the start when they all met at the dorm to celebrate their idol life.

It was perfect.

Have a little fun.

Twice made a Pact together right at the campfire and promised that they'll never leave their side.