Bonus Chapter #7: Dear Us/Future Me

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long so I tried to put it all together in a chapter as fast as I could!!!

Also, some parts of the chapter may contain some serious and sensitive topics with a TW!!!!

Credits to the Photos and Quotes I found on Pinterest, Google, etc...

This bonus chapter is going to be different from the last chapters that I made but it's their POV and whatever it takes for them to survive and forth they get out of the dark, they can't reach for the stars until they're back together again but it's not the same.

Miyeon is the only one who can go back in time but then she remembers that she isn't going to let someone else take the fault that she did. The only reason why Soojin disappeared is because she and her best friends lied and then planned to pull a trick on her one last time. They humiliated her one last time before she left.

Miyeon never dared to call her back.

She never dared to call her best friends back as she planned to leave them behind because she couldn't take off this broken fate anymore.

Soojin couldn't even imagine going back to the phase that haunts her to this day and she didn't even have a chance to come forward or speak out against these rumors before everyone turned against her. Everyone has turned against her and the girls.

Soojin is never the villain that people are making it seem like she is.

The only time that they believed her was because Soojin was never the bully.

Why??

It's because the five girls know a lot more about Soojin than anyone else.

They have been best friends for five years (since forever)

Miyeon, Minnie, Soyeon, Yuqi, and Shuhua have been suffering and going through so much over 2 and almost a half years of torture.

2021 is the year that they never have to go back ever again.

They're going through so much pain.

Miyeon didn't even think that she was the one who passed on the curse to her ex-best friend Soojin but it didn't start the Never Apart Curse.

She wanted to get back at Soojin for the things that she did to her best friends.

Minnie and Soyeon did start the Never Apart Curse and they're the only ones who went missing last year.

They went missing last year.

Soojin went missing last year too.

2022

Minnie and Soyeon have escaped but Soojin is still nowhere to be found and that is until this year she was found.

2023

Miyeon didn't even get a chance to say her last words or to say goodbye.

In the end, the truth always hurts but then Miyeon couldn't seem to understand that she has to go back.

Miyeon has to go back to the place that started it all and for all of this to happen again.

She couldn't erase those things that..... aren't there anymore.