Chapter 13: Secrets She Keeps(2)

Chapter 13: Secrets She Keeps (2)

I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I can.

If the chapter is long then I'm sorry so please bare with me on this.

Also, this is Part 2 of Secrets She Keeps.

The flashback in the beginning, is Gidle this time.

Some parts of the chapter may contain some sensitive topics.

Secrets She Keeps Part 2

No more hiding

No more running

It's not me who can't keep a secret

It's the people I can't tell

Lips are moving

Your lips are moving

Blah blah blah

Keeping secrets from someone is no different than lying to them.

.......

Flashback: Gidle

What's the worse thing that could happen if one of them told a soul??

What's the worse thing that could happen if one of them knows your secret??

What's the worse thing that could happen if anyone finds all of your secrets including the people that are close to you??

What's the worse thing that could happen if anyone keeps a secret who can't keep a secret, to begin with?

If anyone says to me "Can you keep a secret?"

I say "Why should I if you can't??"

That is what is happening to Gidle right now.

It's like what Soyeon says in the book if anyone dares to find out about her secrets and her best friend's secrets.

Secrets are meant to be kept inside of the box, it's what keeps them close and closer together.

Or is it??

It's obvious that Soyeon doesn't have a mind of her own but when someone dares to spill the beans about her past from the start, it continues to haunt her to this day.

Nobody knows about her past but Minnie did.

Minnie and Soyeon are a bit close together in their friendship. At the start of it, Yuqi came and they invited her to a party then they became friends afterward.

One thing that Yuqi can tell is the way that Soyeon sees it in her and she likes her a lot so the two of them started to hang out together all the time.

Minnie wouldn't mind it.

One day, Minnie decided to tell Miyeon and Shuhua about a secret that Yuqi told her and it went bonkers because it's not surprising.

Soyeon has a crush on Yuqi.

Minnie knows it.

One time, Soyeon writes a confession letter to Yuqi then she delivers it by sliding it into her pocket. The next day, Yuqi opens the letter and reads it and she can't believe it right now.

Yuqi's mind: So it is true

Yuqi's mind: Soyeon has a crush on me

Yuqi let out a small smile and she also told Minnie and showed her the letter that Soyeon wrote for her.