Chapter 46: No More Secrets Part 2

No More Secrets Part 2

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long and the next one will be a bit long after this chapter.

If only we have no more secrets left

The last part of the last chapter

Present

It's still the next day

Gidle

Shuhua: You guys

Shuhua: It doesn't matter because no what happens to us and such, there are always be no more secrets left.

It could only mean one thing.

Soyeon's mind: It could only mean one thing

They wish they were apart

They were never apart

From the beginning, Gidle doesn't know who they are.

The truth about Gidle needs to come out to the world.

If only they have no more secrets left, then Gidle can enjoy their normal life and share their last memory as best friends.

Guess who's back??

GUESS WHO'S BACK??

The ex-friend

The ex-member of the group

She came back from the dead

Back from the dead

She is still a superstar

Nobody is doing it like her

You thought that she will be gone forever??

She's coming for revenge

Seo Soojin has returned

Seo Soojin is back from the dead

.......

Flashback: After Yunjin came back after almost 2 months, she didn't even think that she would leave everything behind her.

That is until someone from her past has returned and Yunjin would not let anyone try to destroy her life.

Lesserafim

For the first time in forever.

Yunjin wouldn't think that she will leave everything behind her. The only thing that has been on her mind is her best friends and she didn't think that they would turn against her.

Except for one person.

Eunchae knows what Yunjin went through and it breaks her heart who has suffered in pain and misery.

Yunjin felt miserable after she discovered the truth.

Chaewon isn't going down for a fight and wouldn't let go of the Pact.

Sakura and Kazuha turned against her because they thought that Yunjin has lied to cover up a scandal for their other's friend scandal as revenge.

The other day, she visits Miyeon and told her everything Chaewon is the one who had turned everyone against Gidle in a plot to get rid of them because they are done with The Pact.