Chapter 67: Rotten to the Core

Rotten to the Core

Only the hypocrite is really rotten to the core

The last part of the last chapter

They're Rotten to Core

Rotten to the Core

Their biggest challenge yet

Present

It's still the next day

Gidle

Miyeon: Do you just want to go back and forget everything??

Minnie: Nope... Never

Soyeon and Yuqi: You aren't alone anymore Shushu *they teased her and laugh at her*

Shuhua playfully rolled her eyes at them as the girls spend time together on a hot sunny day.

Itzy

Yeji left the house and look at the text.

She thought it was Soyeon who send her the text and that is until she has been kidnapped.

Dreamcatcher and Aespa are not done yet.

Miyeon: I think I should be alone all by myself.

They're Rotten to the Core

Rotten to the Core

.......

Flashback: The biggest lie they ever heard.

The five girls are planning to take down Soojin one last time and this is before she left the group.

This flashback is a bit short

Gidle

Yes they know she's their ex-friend

Six people who can connect??

The biggest lie they ever said.

Oh yes they know she's their ex-friend

Six people who can connect??

The biggest lie they ever said.

After Shuhua told her best friends that Soojin is leaving the group, they had an idea in mind to take her down one last time before she leaves. It was unfortunate because Soojin won the case of a scandal because she has been accused of being the bully.

Thankfully, Soojin is innocent.

Soojin promised them that she'll find a way to get back together with her best friends but unfortunately, it was a lie once again.

Soojin thought she has everything being planned out by now.

Since the girls couldn't celebrate their friendship anniversary, it's hard for them to spring back into action.

The girls have been separated because of this and many people had no idea why.

Many people suspect that the girls have been fake to Soojin but it has been cleared up because of the rumor.

Almost everyone knew

Nobody couldn't get their story straight.

Too many lies