Chapter 49: #Over You

#Over You

I'm not with you

I don't wish I was

I'm finally over you

I say

I'm Over You... But yet,

I still search for quotes and words that remind me of you.

This chapter may contain a trigger warning and serious topics!!!!

The last part of the last chapter

Present

It's the next day

Karina: Well well well look who's here to crash the party

Lesserafim and Gidle are taking down Aespa.

Meanwhile, Yeji tells Soyeon her secret and the truth.

Itzy are dying to know about themselves and their surroundings.

Ryujin is still up to no good she hasn't changed. 

Soojin asked the girls for help because she was threatened and stalked by A.D.

Gidle and Lesserafim meet up and also promised to pretend to not see each other to avoid hidden truths.

#Over You

Over You

......

Flashback: Gidle's definition of Over You

Tonight, I'm getting over you

The flashback is short btw

Yuqi's video diary

Yuqi is outside making a video diary right now before she and the girls are preparing themselves for a trip first thing tomorrow morning. Ever since a tragic accident happened to her and her best friends, she secretly makes video diaries but never told anyone.

She only told Soyeon.

At first, she thought it was awkward and weird but now Yuqi has been constantly making them since the first day when she made her first video diary and it didn't go on public.

Yuqi is a private person.

She doesn't want her personal information to come out.

So that's why she secretly made the diary videos and never shared it with anyone.

Yuqi talks about her life, adventures, making cooking videos, vlogs, song covers, and many more.

The only thing she shows it around is with Soyeon because Soyeon could never tell a soul and promised Yuqi to not tell her best friends.

It will be weird for her to let them know that she has made video diaries.

Yuqi is still very shy but she is very outgoing most of the time.

She begins to record a video right now on her phone to make a video diary.

The wind constantly ruins it but she doesn't mind it at all because she loves the wind breeze often.

It keeps her cool

Yuqi: Hey

Yuqi: To anyone who has been watching then just so you know, I'm a very private person so please don't tell anyone about this unless I know it is you who is watching all of my video diaries right now.