Chapter 12: Secrets She Keeps(1)

I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I can.

The beginning of the chapter is a flashback of Lesserafim then the next one is Gidle since Secrets She Keeps has two parts in this.

This chapter isn't going to be a bit long.

Secrets She Keeps Part 1

If you tell your friend a secret, she will keep a secret by telling one only other person.

Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

.......

Flashback: Lesserafim

A year has yet to come.

Only a friend tells your secret but is she willing to keep it??

Is anyone willing to keep a secret??

If two can keep a secret if one of them is dead, then the other person shall must reveal their true colors.

It is no other than Lesserafim who is willing to keep one secret and it shall not be revealed until one of them does for the dark truth to come out.

It is one year

One year since they debuted as a K-pop girl group band in the 4th gen

No surprises last there when it's the best time of their life.

Not to mention, Yunjin only promised her friend Sakura to tell Chaewon her secret or else she finds out about it.

Yunjin isn't good at keeping secrets.

Sakura isn't good at keeping secrets either.

Someone is willing for them to spill before it comes out.

The girls are celebrating the one year of their debut.

The same with Gidle as they celebrate the five-year of their debut.

Kazuha finds out her secret and she has been wanting to tell Chaewon but she is afraid to say anything because she doesn't want to upset her.

Besides it's their celebration so she doesn't want it to be ruined by one secret.

As in Yunjin's secret

Eunchae on the other hand has no idea what is going on right now but she can predict that something might happen to her friends.

It's not a good sign.

Kazuha is keeping an eye out for her friend Yunjin in case she does anything weird and suspicious.

One or two many times that...

Kazuha is ready to tell Yunjin's secret to Chaewon but she couldn't.

Kazuha is the girl that is keeping secrets.

You may think that Kazuha is good at keeping secrets or does she??

One time when the girls are at the studio, Kazuha manages to spill the secret out of her mouth so she can share the recording with Chaewon on her phone but of course, Yunjin promised her not to say anything.

Yunjin is her best friend.

Kazuha fakes her smile and hugs her.

Kazuha gets it.