Chapter 9: Overthinking

I tried to put it all together in the chapter as fast as I can.

Before I get into the chapter right away, I'll explain the stuff behind the last chapter in case you get a bit confused about the last chapter.

The last chapter: It Hurts (The 5th take)

The last chapter takes place when the five girls are back from best friends to strangers.

After everything that has happened to them and such it causes them to be forgotten.

They became strangers because their friendship is more than just a crumple-up paper.

It hurts them like hell because they are being pushed back to phase one all over again.

Of course, the five girls separate their ways for a reason but it says otherwise because they're now at risk of their reputation being ruined and that's why they moved to Los Angeles to stay there.

They don't want to come back to that for the 4th time because they just want to move on from all of this but more people are still dragging it over and over.

Even some of their fans are dragging it.

It causes them more pressure and stress.

It's not easy for them to walk away from this.

The five girls will never forget the stuff that they did to Soojin.

Soojin hasn't returned with no leading answers whatsoever.

When they finally returned home from Los Angeles, they celebrate their 5th anniversary when the group debuted as a girl group K-pop band.

That's until one night, their celebration is cut short because the five girls are back from being haunted and tortured by the terror and it's scary because they never knew that Soojin turns up to be a deadly ghost spirit.

Soojin contacted them from the Oujia board game because the girls have played it before and now.

It's Soyeon's idea because they're trying to figure out why strange things start to happen to them.

The five girls are at the nightclub to have a little fun to get things out of their minds for a while until the terror starts to happen again.

But nobody believes them

The five girls still don't understand the message.

Never Apart

Never Apart

It could only mean one thing but Miyeon knows the answer and she doesn't want to put herself or her best friends in danger.

That's why someone attacked her and erases some of her memories to make her not remember anything.

The only thing that the girls will never forget is Soojin.

It was supposed to be the best 5th-anniversary celebration ever but it was ruined by a deadly spirit.

A deadly spirit

5 years of their friendship

Soojin left for a good reason but she'll never forget about them and loves them so much but deep down she still has a hatred for them after everything that has happened to her.

Soojin is still here but something doesn't seem right with her.

The five girls are determined to find out when more secrets and lies start to come out of the dark and when it's time for the final truth to be revealed.